Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The last person you dumped - what were your reasons for doing so?

ReputationRep:
    most peeps are going to say such stupid reasons
    e g he was not educated
    he snored

ReputationRep:
    In b4 jokes regarding non-existent partners/hands.

ReputationRep:
    Damn ***** was crazy.

ReputationRep:
    He was an absolute n**jockey, cheated on me, overly possessive & obsessive and just generally a very bad relationship in hindsight. Took me a year to realise though!

ReputationRep:
    He had a monobrow..

ReputationRep:
    He was leaving to a country at the end of the world (literally) and I didn't feel like having a LDR..

ReputationRep:
    He didn't ONCE tell me that I looked nice, pretty, lovely, good...infact...quite the opposite. He laughed when his ex-girlfriend made fun of me...so I dumped him which in turn broke his heart and he is now gay with me being the only girl he ever loved.

Karma is a delight ^_^

ReputationRep:
    He held me down from living life properly. I needed someone more intelligent and someone more mature. It wasn't going anywhere. He was insanely jealous, hacking into my MSN and telling male friends that I never wanted to speak to them again. I told him I was gonna change my password, he said if I did, he'd leave me. So I left him shortly after that.

ReputationRep:
    She had a ****..

ReputationRep:
    I got bored

ReputationRep:
    Got a new woman.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing was happening.
    In all senses of that phrase.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, you guys have had seriously bad relationships.. As have I..

The last one? He was a clingy 20 year old BRAT, who told his mum if we had a fight, and she would call me and continue the fight on his behalf! And, he was jealous and immature, and wanted us to move in the apartment next to his parents' house and live there for ever.

Yeah, and when I didn't want to have sex with him, he'd mope around and ask why, and if I didn't like what he did in bed like 100 times! GAAAAAH! He was driving me MAD he was. Can't remember why I ever fell in love with him in the first place!?
    Oh, yeah, that's right.. he DID have a super fine body.. Darn.. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    The last guy i "dumped" was a fcuk buddy, and he was trying to make things too serious between us. Urghh!

ReputationRep:
    She bored me, and I never felt close to her. The final straw was when I bumped into her in town whilst I was shopping with my mates and she was totally indifferent towards me. Luckily she turned psycho a week later, so I could dump her for that. Never told her the real reason, but I did find it strange how emotional she got when I dumped her though. I had the impression she couldn't care less either.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.