Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    toffee vodka :ahee:

malibu is very sweet

and so are alcopops such as smirnoff ice which essentially taste like fruit juices, however if you're drinking to get drunk then they are useless and you'll just need to piss alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    Disaronno and coke :coma: Tastes just like Dr Pepper!
    So you pay several times the cost of Dr Pepper for something that tastes like Dr Pepper? Score! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Southern Comfort and Lemonade is very sweet, strong and if you have a sweet tooth it is easy to drink.

ReputationRep:
    Pear Cider :love: and there are so many to choose from: Koppaberg, Bulmers, Magners, Brothers, Gaymers (Jacques if you like other fruits)

ReputationRep:
    I love Vodka with fresh juices.. Vodka with fresho range juice on ice.. oh my

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    So you pay several times the cost of Dr Pepper for something that tastes like Dr Pepper? Score! :thumbsup:
    It's only £2 in the main club in town, hardly expensive, and it gets me drunk whereas Dr Pepper doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Apple sourz and lemonade/ blueberry corkys and lemonade, tremendously sweet and amazingly fake colours :coma:

ReputationRep:
    carribean twist, £1.87 in tesco
    you can get mango, pina colada and blue lagoon, all nice and all sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    It's only £2 in the main club in town, hardly expensive, and it gets me drunk whereas Dr Pepper doesn't.
    Is that for a double or single? And are there no alcoholic drinks that you like without coke or whatever in them?

ReputationRep:
    Any of the following with lemonade: malibu, archers, amaretto, midori (luridly green!! melon liqueur), creme de cassis (blackcurrant liqueur), creme de frambois (raspberry), creme de cacao (chocolate), creme de banane (banana), creme de menthe (mint). The creme de... liqueurs are usually one of two brands: de kuyper or bols. Both brands also make LOTS of other liqueurs, eg. cherry brandy and blue curacao, the list goes on.
    Malibu and archers are also good with orange or pineapple juice.

Baileys and Dooleys (like Baileys but toffee flavour) - to make them into a long drink add an equal measure of milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    I want to finally try a drink that isn't bitter and I want to drink/get drunk when my friends do but I can't because all the drinks I have tried don't seem sweet/good to me so I don't drink more than 1or 1and a half glasses..
    i have tried beer,baileys,wine,vodka.anything better for my taste?
    If you've a sweet tooth, then I found all the nice mixtures that taste of things:

Apple Sourz (1 shot) + lemonade (2 shots) = Appletiser
    Blackcurrant Sourz (1 shot) + cranberry juice (2 shots) = Ribena
    Amaretto (1 shot) + coke (100 ml) = Dr Pepper
    Morgans Spiced (1 shot) + lemonade (100 ml) = Random sweets
    Blue WKD + Port (1 shot) = Vimto (it's called a cheeky Vimto)
    Malibu (1 shot) + pineapple juice = literally is a Pina Colada

Just try anything with any mixer really, you can't go wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennay)
    carribean twist, £1.87 in tesco
    you can get mango, pina colada and blue lagoon, all nice and all sweet.
    i ahev always wanted to try blue lagoon but I think they don't make cocktails in clubs....

ReputationRep:
    Try Cuba libre, or Santa libre. Do it with Limes )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    If you've a sweet tooth, then I found all the nice mixtures that taste of things:

Apple Sourz (1 shot) + lemonade (2 shots) = Appletiser
    Blackcurrant Sourz (1 shot) + cranberry juice (2 shots) = Ribena
    Amaretto (1 shot) + coke (100 ml) = Dr Pepper
    Morgans Spiced (1 shot) + lemonade (100 ml) = Random sweets
    Blue WKD + Port (1 shot) = Vimto (it's called a cheeky Vimto)
    Malibu (1 shot) + pineapple juice = literally is a Pina Colada

Just try anything with any mixer really, you can't go wrong!
    thanks I should try some of those:P
    the last one seems pretty good

ReputationRep:
    thanks I should try some of those:P
    the last one seems pretty good
    Oh yeah it is VERY good, in fact I think one of our American friends suggested it in an earlier post =]

It is literally a Pina Colada, that IS one of the ways to make it

ReputationRep:
    i ahev always wanted to try blue lagoon but I think they don't make cocktails in clubs....
    They do in quite a few clubs as it happens, but the girl you quoted meant that blue lagoon and pina colada are flavours of caribbean twist (although they are cocktails as well).

Mead, although it's quite hard to get. It's nice, tastes a bit like kiddie calpol though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    Alcopops... Smirnoff Ice, WKD, Red Square..
    these are your best bet for flavour

and bacardi breezer

ReputationRep:
    Cuban- cola with morgan spiced and lime, tastes like cola bottle sweets yummmm

ReputationRep:
    Also, smirnoff ice, blue WKD and orange reef together taste like green jelly babies. (Yes you do have to buy three bottles at the same time and mix them together.)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.