Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    vagina ale.

ReputationRep:
    Southern Comfort & Coke is a sweet drink and tastes awesome. It's my favourite spirit and goes great with lemonade too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Cuban- cola with morgan spiced and lime, tastes like cola bottle sweets yummmm
    cuban mojito?weird I think it was all minty not cola

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    I want to finally try a drink that isn't bitter and I want to drink/get drunk when my friends do but I can't because all the drinks I have tried don't seem sweet/good to me so I don't drink more than 1or 1and a half glasses..
    i have tried beer,baileys,wine,vodka.anything better for my taste?
    Cocktails!

I love them, my favs are Cheeky Vimto, Jelly Baby and Screaming Orgasm.

Plus gets you drunk quicker... SCORE!

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink but I have tried Midouri which tastes nice. It's lime green, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    They do in quite a few clubs as it happens, but the girl you quoted meant that blue lagoon and pina colada are flavours of caribbean twist (although they are cocktails as well).
    ohh right
    yess but stil cocktails,i cant find them in clubs though

ReputationRep:
    malibu and coke. mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    keep drinking they get sweet lol

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky vimto - blue wkd and port, or southern comfort and lemonade.

ReputationRep:
    Snakebites as long as theyre made decently =]

ReputationRep:
    i ahev always wanted to try blue lagoon but I think they don't make cocktails in clubs....
    Go to Wetherspoons, they sell it in pitchers for £5.85 and it is mighty tasty. Gets you drunk and hyper at the same time

Jelly Baby is reeeeeeeeeally sweet. Seriously, it could kill a diabetic with a sniff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schrodingers_dog)
    A White Russian
    Seconded!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Crystal.x)
    Cocktails!

I love them, my favs are Cheeky Vimto, Jelly Baby and Screaming Orgasm.

Plus gets you drunk quicker... SCORE!
    do you?that should be fun!!
    jelly baby,weird name..
    screaming orgasm,sounds fun just by ordering it hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Cuban Mojito!

ReputationRep:
    the pineapple juice you'd use in jelly baby cocktails and pina coladas, can it be any pineapple juice from the store?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Go to Wetherspoons, they sell it in pitchers for £5.85 and it is mighty tasty. Gets you drunk and hyper at the same time

Jelly Baby is reeeeeeeeeally sweet. Seriously, it could kill a diabetic with a sniff
    so jelly baby has to be the sweetest of all?
    weird never heard of that,probably we dont ahve that here but anyway

ReputationRep:
    so jelly baby has to be the sweetest of all?
    weird never heard of that,probably we dont ahve that here but anyway
    It is insanely sweet

1/2 part Vodka
    1/2 part Blue curaçao
    1/2 part Malibu
    1/2 part Peach schnapps
    3 parts Pineapple juice
    2 scoops Ice cubes
    1 part Grenadine

Its bright green too!

ReputationRep:
    Weatherspoons should be a port of call for you to try out some drinks. Amaretto and Coke is pretty fantastic as others have said, tastes just like DrPepper and is only £1.30 at WS. Sailor Jerrys and Coke is alright as well, tastes like Vanilla Coke, again £1.30 at WS. Then you can go for the pitchers at £6 a pop, JellyBaby and Frilly Tutu are, well, no one can dislike them at all.

Im rather shocked that no one else has suggested Jagermeister and RedBull, aka the Jagerbomb. Its a little more pricey as you have to pay alot for the RedBull in pubs, but its amazingly nice. If you want the homemade version for before you head into town you can pop to Tesco, get a 700ml bottle for £16.50 and a few bottles of Kick to suit your desired strength. Ive not seen many girls who can handle more than half a bottle of the stuff, so for a tenner all in you can be well on your way, then a couple of light drinks at the pub and you have a very messy and very cheap night.

Also fruit ciders like Jacques and Koppaberg seem to be popular with the ladies for when keeping off the spirits.

ReputationRep:
    kopparberg cider and magners pear are incredibly sweet

(spirit) with coke/lemonade/sof drink is always sweet

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bartender, so if someone asks for something relatively sweet I suggest:

-Sangria (white or red wine with a shot of liquor, soda water, and fruit juice)
    -Sour Apple Martini (sour apple liquor with vodka and apple juice)
    -Baileys and/or Kahlua with milk
    -Mimosa (champagne with fruit juice and/or liquor)
    -Cosmopolitan
    -Hypnotiq liquor on the rocks (it's expensive though)

etc....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.