Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Following on from a previous thread i made on how student finance had messed my application up and i was only getting a small loan and no grant this is an update.

I sent them an email expressing my concerns to which their response was;

The Processing Unit have still to process the evidence sent to income-assess your application. Due to it being our peak processing time there is a slight delay with incoming evidence being linked to accounts. Notes confirm they have non-income assessed your application to ensure you have some funding for the start of your course.

It will take longer than one week to re-assess your application, once they re-assess your application a Financial Notification letter will be sent to detail the income assessed entitlement. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to quicken this process. You will be hearing from us in the next few weeks.

As your husband is supporting your application we do not need you to complete the parents support form.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or by calling us on 0845 300 5090.

Hahahaha what an absolute joke, im a 22 year old straight male and there is no chance i have a husband.

Im going to ring them tommorrow and demand they sort it and point this down right piss take out to them.

ReputationRep:
    That made me lol xD. They're so messed up this year, surely they expected so many people applying for finance? :P

ReputationRep:
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Finance-Student/

ReputationRep:
    I have not stopped laughing since i read it, i think iv broke facebook with the amount of people who like my status about it

Well I hope you're happy. I was eating while reading that and I almost choked laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Go crazy at them man. This is absolutely ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Well I hope you're happy. I was eating while reading that and I almost choked laughing.
    haha bad times for you and me both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zircom)
    Go crazy at them man. This is absolutely ridiculous!
    I will do, this is for sure!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.