Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just how rich do you intend to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Realistic answers only please, we'd all like to be billionaires but the chance of that happening is almost impossible :p: )

So how rich do you intend to be in the future? What sort of lifestyle, salary, financial status are you aiming to work towards?

This is not a contest of who wants to be the richest, I was just curious to know how much money people would be happy with. The cliche ''money means nothing, happiness is everything'' will not be accepted, like it or not money runs this world.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty damn rich I hope.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be able to use £50 notes as toilet paper.

On a serious note, I want to be comfortable and have some change to spare.

ReputationRep:
    won't be happy till i'm on 100K+, it'll happen or it won't, simple as that lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't intend to ever be paid more than a small fraction of the kind of wage I should be able to expect with the degree I'm going to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I don't intend to ever be paid more than a small fraction of the kind of wage I should be able to expect with the degree I'm going to get.
    but dude, cambridge maths...you could go into banking and make a fortune!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    but dude, cambridge maths...you could go into banking and make a fortune!
    I am close enough to killing someone and/or having a breakdown as it is. I would not wish to aggravate my condition by doing this.

ReputationRep:
    I am close enough to killing someone and/or having a breakdown as it is. I would not wish to aggravate my condition by doing this.
    hmmm, why?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, why?
    Well first of all, I'm sure I read somewhere that the killing part is against the law, and secondly I think I'm going to live a more fulfilling life, have more sex and be a better father to any unfortunate children I spawn if I abstain from the aforementioned killing and breaking down.

ReputationRep:
    Well first of all, I'm sure I read somewhere that the killing part is against the law, and secondly I think I'm going to live a more fulfilling life, have more sex and be a better father to any unfortunate children I spawn if I abstain from the aforementioned killing and breaking down.
    ok, i really don't get what you're on about, so i'll just go back to my previous point...

CAMBRIDGE MATHS DUDE! You've got like the most respected degree + university :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ok, i really don't get what you're on about, so i'll just go back to my previous point...

CAMBRIDGE MATHS DUDE! You've got like the most respected degree + university :woo:
    Maybe this is just my borderline-autistic love of symmetry talking here, but I think it would be absolutely lovely to partner the respect my degree gets with a little bit of respect for myself, so I'm going to stay away from banking.

Considerably richer than yow!

Money won't really come into it - i have enough successful family who'll give me an easy job if i ever need it. I intend to spend atleast until 30 in education :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.