The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
20th August.
Mines the fifth of august... my friend just told me it's next wednesday which sounds ALOT closer than fifth of august...
Reply 3
lyrical_lie
Mines the fifth of august... my friend just told me it's next wednesday which sounds ALOT closer than fifth of august...

errr... next Wednesday IS the 5th of August (they are ignoring the Wednesday this week)
Reply 4
A-Levels; 20th Aug.
ily_em
errr... next Wednesday IS the 5th of August (they are ignoring the Wednesday this week)

Lol I know that but it just SOUNDS a lot closer lol...like saying august makes me think a whole month whereas "next wednesday" connotes like really soon lol..x
The GCSE results is on 27 august. 1 month's time. Long time to wait ....
Reply 7
amii_G
A-Levels; 20th Aug.

So that means btec results come later right?
Reply 8
WildStriker

:o: Sorry, I have no clue about Btec results.
Reply 9
lyrical_lie
Lol I know that but it just SOUNDS a lot closer lol...like saying august makes me think a whole month whereas "next wednesday" connotes like really soon lol..x

haha sorry I actually though you couldn't work out dates or something (hey, it's possible, there are a lot of idiots on TSR :rolleyes: )
ily_em
haha sorry I actually though you couldn't work out dates or something (hey, it's possible, there are a lot of idiots on TSR :rolleyes: )

hahaa ill forgive ya... only because im usually one of those idiots xD
Reply 11
20th of august for a-levels
seems so far away! i wish it would hurry up! how about you guys?
Reply 12
Do they post it to your house on the August 20th or do you have to go to your school.....
20 august
WildStriker

There are no set dates for BTECs. You will receive certificates radomly at some point over the summer, probably before A level results come out but could be after.
indianchic_31
The GCSE results is on 27 august. 1 month's time. Long time to wait ....

Tell me about it! Its annoying that each year the exams seem to get earlier yet results day gets later!!! I know millions of people say this but i really am not sure what grades i am going to get, how about you? =)
lyrical_lie

so all scottish students by next wednesday will have their university places confirmed denied?
DR_X
Do they post it to your house on the August 20th or do you have to go to your school.....

have you never collected exam results lol. You go to school/online (provided you have password and username for edexcel) and get your results unless you opt for them to send you results which is not recommended for A2 considering the fact that if you miss your grades, you need to be quick with sorting things out
Reply 18
I feel ill thinking about results day. I've started having bad dreams about it already, I wish it'd just be over.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
so all scottish students by next wednesday will have their university places confirmed denied?

No idea, our results come out then so I guess so if you have a conditional...

I'm only is fifth year so i never applied to uni this year....x

Latest