Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you stop your vagina from being wet? Watch

Sometimes, I get wet at really inappropriate times - what is the best way to stop it?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you need to stop it? At least you can't see it poking through your trousers!

ReputationRep:
    You can't stop it. If it's making you feel uncomfrotable/self conscious, whack a pantyliner in there.

EDIT: Just to clarify, in your underwear, not your vagina :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ......dab it with a tissue?

ReputationRep:
    And I get an erection at inappropriate times...

Trouble is, ours is hard to hide. Wtf have you got to worry about, seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    nobody can tell so how much does it really matter, i mean it might be uncomfortable but like someone said, just wear a panty liner. and are you sure its getting 'wet' and not something else, is it heavy discharge? i get this at certain times in the month and it can sometimes be awkward but... panty liners
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    :nospam:

Please respond sensibly or not at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    And I get an erection at inappropriate times...

Trouble is, ours is hard to hide. Wtf have you got to worry about, seriously?!
    hes right you have it soo easy..

ReputationRep:
    I wear pantyliners every day although during the middle of my cycle is the time I lose most discharge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    You can't stop it. If it's making you feel uncomfrotable/self conscious, whack a pantyliner in there.

ha

but yeah OP a pantyliner is you're friend in this situation not much else you can do really is there?

ReputationRep:
    Wear panty liners?? That's all I can think of...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by randdom)
    :nospam:

Please respond sensibly or not at all
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    Ware a nappy :curious:
    :facepalm:

Obviously I am clueless on the subject but I guess it's just a fact of life. Perhaps carry a spare pair of panties around with you in case it happens? I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    You can't stop it.

ReputationRep:

Haha I lol'ed :rofl:

But yeah OP, this, if you change often it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:

phew ... Glad for the edit, though I'm a bloke I thought that was a bit extreame ...

ReputationRep:
    honestly, what is wrong with some of the people on TSR :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Use a towel? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

EDIT: Just to clarify, in your underwear, not your vagina http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/hmmm.gif
    Lol! :rofl: I love how on TSR, you just have to clarify even the basics, or someone will go and do something very stupid. :sadnod:

OP, like others have said, pantyliners are your best bet, you can't really make yourself less wet.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.