Turn on thread page Beta

How do you stop your vagina from being wet? watch

Sometimes, I get wet at really inappropriate times - what is the best way to stop it?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you need to stop it? At least you can't see it poking through your trousers!

ReputationRep:
    You can't stop it. If it's making you feel uncomfrotable/self conscious, whack a pantyliner in there.

EDIT: Just to clarify, in your underwear, not your vagina :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ......dab it with a tissue?

ReputationRep:
    And I get an erection at inappropriate times...

Trouble is, ours is hard to hide. Wtf have you got to worry about, seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    nobody can tell so how much does it really matter, i mean it might be uncomfortable but like someone said, just wear a panty liner. and are you sure its getting 'wet' and not something else, is it heavy discharge? i get this at certain times in the month and it can sometimes be awkward but... panty liners

ReputationRep:
    :nospam:

Please respond sensibly or not at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    And I get an erection at inappropriate times...

Trouble is, ours is hard to hide. Wtf have you got to worry about, seriously?!
    hes right you have it soo easy..

ReputationRep:
    I wear pantyliners every day although during the middle of my cycle is the time I lose most discharge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    You can't stop it. If it's making you feel uncomfrotable/self conscious, whack a pantyliner in there.

ha

but yeah OP a pantyliner is you're friend in this situation not much else you can do really is there?

ReputationRep:
    Wear panty liners?? That's all I can think of...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by randdom)
    :nospam:

Please respond sensibly or not at all
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    Ware a nappy :curious:
    :facepalm:

Obviously I am clueless on the subject but I guess it's just a fact of life. Perhaps carry a spare pair of panties around with you in case it happens? I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    You can't stop it.

ReputationRep:

Haha I lol'ed :rofl:

But yeah OP, this, if you change often it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:

phew ... Glad for the edit, though I'm a bloke I thought that was a bit extreame ...

ReputationRep:
    honestly, what is wrong with some of the people on TSR :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Use a towel? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

EDIT: Just to clarify, in your underwear, not your vagina http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/hmmm.gif
    Lol! :rofl: I love how on TSR, you just have to clarify even the basics, or someone will go and do something very stupid. :sadnod:

OP, like others have said, pantyliners are your best bet, you can't really make yourself less wet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.