Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Get it done professionally at a salon
    Nah, too expensive, I only want it for a month, and I've been dying my hair myself since I was 13 :yep:

ReputationRep:
    my friend had light brown/dirty blonde hair and used Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL in red and it went Bright red... didnt come out for nearly 6 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Yeah it's bleach blonde :erm:

If it's going to leave my hair with a pink tinge then I don't think I'll do it i want to be able to go back to blonde easily when I get bored.
    Ouch. Yeah I wouldn't recommend using a box dye.

If anything, then 'Directions' do a pot of semi-permanent dye that a lot of people I know use regularly. It can be bought from most 'alternative' shops. It's good for vibrant colours.

But if you're planning to go back to bleach blonde, then you may struggle to lift the remnants without more bleach. Not sure if it's worth it tbh. It's up to you entirely.

ReputationRep:
    La Riche Directions? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The blood of 20 virgins.

Repz nao plz :puppyeyes:
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by cactus kid :))
    I wouldn't recommend this one, i used to use it but it faded to a weird pinky colour very very fast.
    Now i've been trying to get my hair back to blonde but its an absolute ***** to try to get rid of the pinky tinge.

So did mine!! I put brown through it and it turned black.. but i've been using vosene and its gradually returning to brown but its still redish

ReputationRep:
    Hey...

I'm a guy but I know a thing or two...:p:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...1051&langId=-1

Here are all the latest brands including the great offers, best sellers, various options really.

This will tell you each price, compare each product and you can pick anything you want.

Good luck...

Edit: I probably would suggest this one and it comes in various colours if you change your mind...

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-_-C9001_Link3

Edit 2: This one has more shades of red so you can pick exactly which red and it is slightly cheaper...:p:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-_-C9001_Link5

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.