Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by borismor)
    One could only imagine what the phone conversation was like in the case of the IDF testimonies:

Haaretz: Afternoon, Haaretz news desk, how can I help you?

Hamas: Err... yeah... Salam Aleikum, boy have I got a story for you!
    haha... not bad :yy:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Right, there's also no homosexuality at all in Iran...(because they all get hanged).
    No, because they used to get hanged, and fear was created, now people are scared of being hanged. The last time they were hanged was at least 15 years ago. Anyway that is not the point, homosexuality is seen as a disease in Iran, if you rape someone in the jail, you will get beaten to death by the other prisoners.

ReputationRep:

Very tragic.

not really, you support democracy right?

ReputationRep:
    If it's Zionist and biased, why would it write something like that about Israel in the first place?

Stop contradicting yourself and admit that what sources you believe is inherently a political choice which has nothing to do with actual credibility.
    I don't care why it would do that, the point is, it has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    No, because they used to get hanged, and fear was created, now people are scared of being hanged.
    If you really think there are no Homosexuals in Iran you are really brainwashed.

Anyway that is not the point, homosexuality is seen as a disease in Iran, if you rape someone in the jail, you will get beaten to death by the other prisoners.
    Well you must have seen it with your own eyes lol

What did you sit for? Drinking alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care why it would do that, the point is, it has.
    Which contradicts your claim that it's a Zionist biased media outlet.

Hence - it's not.

ReputationRep:
    not really, you support democracy right?
    Yeah. The reason they are abroad is fear.

ReputationRep:
    If you really think there are no Homosexuals in Iran you are really brainwashed.
    Luckily for the homosexuals of the world, most of them have gone abroad.:p: I have never said there are no homosexuals, i said they are all in the closet. They would not openly admit it.

people in Jail would kill homosexuals.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. The reason they are abroad is fear.
    yes, the gays, but we are talking about secular loving people like you said.

sorry to break it to you, but although most Iranians want freedom, not that many want to be secular.

Iranians abroad do not represent Iranians as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    Which contradicts your claim that it's a Zionist biased media outlet.

Hence - it's not.
    lmao, who are you trying to kid?

ReputationRep:
    lmao, who are you trying to kid?

I'm simply appealing to logic. Your arguments are self contradictory hence at least one of them is wrong, choose which.

ReputationRep:

Well you must have seen it with your own eyes lol

What did you sit for? Drinking alcohol?
    I think Bateman had some fun while locked up :

:surprise:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't happen only in American jails, it happens in every jail in the world.

There's a difference between a local initiative and a policy.

I don't hate Iranians at all. I support the freedom loving secular Iranians.

Actually American jails are known as the worse offenders by a long way.

Thre is no proof this is a policy in Iran however there its lots of proof of the huge rape occuring in American jails.

You do hate Iranians. you want Iran to be a weak and controlled nation so Israel can dominate that region that is hating Iranian people. You are Anti-Iranian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    I think Bateman had some fun while locked up :

:surprise:

I didn't go to Jail in Iran, but had i gone to a Jail in Israel or America then that would be a different story altogether

ReputationRep:
    Bateman has brought this as evidence, and the rest of you jumped on the wagon.

Actually I'm trying to demonize the Iraninan government, but this has nothing to do with Israel.

This movie is an autobiography. The creator has made the same claim in the movie itself.

I have not jumped on Batemans bandwagon, i knew about this story before this thread and my research has revealed a American-Jewish highschool girl wrote this article for the the Jerusalem Post after recieving a 'phonecall' from an anonymous Basiji soldier. In other words this is a joke of an article.

Sabina Amidi is a teeage Cafifornia airhead Valley Girl. A daughter of ricj Iranian-American [Jewish] doctor, she is a student at Saral Lawrene College and is planning to do her junior year abroad at Tel Aviv. Whether she is a cynical propagandist, a particularly stupid dupe or an hysterical spoiled brat living out a rape fantasy is unclear. But a serious journalist she is not. Try using google before swallowing hook, line and sinker.

I just googled her. All her articles are anti-Iran. http://fairspin.org/author/2070
    No you're trying to demonise the Iranian people to make military campagins against Iran more acceptable. If anything you love the Iranian government, Ahmadinejad is an Israeli dream, his words make your ambitions much easier. What is more interesting is that Ahmadinejad is from Jewish heritage...

Who cares what a film says, its not fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Have you ever dropped the soap while taking a shower in an American prison??

It could lead to: :hump: if you are a lucky boy.

So you think rape ion American jails is funny. But if rape occurs in Iranian jails, Iran needs to be bombed and many civilians need to be murdered? I guess you will want the Americans to do this job for you aswell?

Haha, need i say anymore?

You are a savage person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    So you think rape ion American jails is funny. But if rape occurs in Iranian jails, Iran needs to be bombed and many civilians need to be murdered? I guess you will want the Americans to do this job for you aswell?

Haha, need i say anymore?

You are a savage person.
    LMAO :nutcase:

I am sorry but I don't really care too much about rape in jails, sure it is bad and all but it is not at the top of my agenda.

I said that if Iran continues to go for nuclear weapons then I think invasion would be the final straw - only if all options including air strikes fail. I have no clue how you twisted that into invasion because of rape in jails, but I am still laughing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    LMAO :nutcase:

I am sorry but I don't really care too much about rape in jails, sure it is bad and all but it is not at the top of my agenda.

I said that if Iran continues to go for nuclear weapons then I think invasion would be the final straw - only if all options including air strikes fail. I have no clue how you twisted that into invasion because of rape in jails, but I am still laughing.
    You disgust me, you think men being raped in jails is a joke? This is very serious and disgusting business that needs to be sorted out.

Iran has been proven to only be developing civilian technology. Its clear that your attacks on Iran are a part of a wider Israeli effort to demonise Iran to justify an attack against Iran and the Iranian people.

Iranian nuclear technology is inevitable you cannot bomb knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    You disgust me, you think men being raped in jails is a joke? This is very serious and disgusting business that needs to be sorted out.

Iran has been proven to only be developing civilian technology. Its clear that your attacks on Iran are a part of a wider Israeli effort to demonise Iran to justify an attack against Iran and the Iranian people.

Iranian nuclear technology is inevitable you cannot bomb knowledge.
    To your last point, yes you can and you can bomb facilities that could enrich uranium, so well done.:woo:

I never said rape in jails was a joke I just am not very interested in it. Have you had a bad experience, perhaps : :surprise:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    To your last point, yes you can and you can bomb facilities that could enrich uranium, so well done.:woo:

I never said rape in jails was a joke I just am not very interested in it. Have you had a bad experience, perhaps : :surprise:
    Haha, no you cannot. Israel wont be powerful forever. Israel relies on American money this money wont last forever. Americans will realise they are wasting their money on a foreign state that does nothing for them and only hurts their nation, or they will not be able to afford to give Israel billions in free money.

You wont be strong forever. Don't forget that.

You're just sick in the head if you think prison rape is funny.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.