Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Haha, no you cannot. Israel wont be powerful forever. Israel relies on American money this money wont last forever. Americans will realise they are wasting their money on a foreign state that does nothing for them and only hurts their nation, or they will not be able to afford to give Israel billions in free money.

You wont be strong forever. Don't forget that.

You're just sick in the head if you think prison rape is funny.
    Oh if you did not realize I am American so ye if you guys try to get nukes and we invade I will say :hi: to you and bateman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Oh if you did not realize I am American so ye if you guys try to get nukes and we invade I will say :hi: to you and bateman

Obviously, you have to be America to think America will invade Iran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    Obviously, you have to be America to think America will invade Iran.
    never said I actually thought we would invade, I just said if worst comes to worst.:yes:

Also, I saw you have a go at Axes for spelling mistakes, you really ought to correct your own if you are going to criticize others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    I don't live in Iran you idiot. Regardless an American war with Iran would be the nail in the coffin for America as a superpower. America will lose its super power status to do the bidding of Israel. Its sad what Israel is trying to do to America.

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in Iran you idiot. Regardless an American war with Iran would be the nail in the coffin for America as a superpower. America will lose its super power status to do the bidding of Israel. Its sad what Israel is trying to do to America.
    LMAO at both of your statements.

1) Of course I know you don't live in Iran, if you did then how would find TSR.

2) If anything Islam is the main threat to the US at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)

1) Of course I know you don't live in Iran, if you did then how would find TSR.

1) Don;t be a moron then.

2) The main threat to America is a financial threat. Curiously during these hard times Israel wants America to spend lots of money attacking Iran. You can barely call Israel an ally of America.

ReputationRep:
    1) Don;t be a moron then.

2) The main threat to America is a financial threat. Curiously during these hard times Israel wants America to spend lots of money attacking Iran. You can barely call Israel an ally of America.
    LMAO I would rather spend money than have a nuclear Iran.

The main threat to America is the extremist minority of Islam, at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)

LOL!

Are you Americans really scared of this ideology?I guess it seems to show!

I'm guessing you don't have any muslim friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reefer)
    LOL!

Are you Americans really scared of this ideology?I guess it seems to show!

I'm guessing you don't have any muslim friends!
    Of course I do, I didn't mean the whole of Islam. As a religion I respect Islam greatly, but you have got to admit that extremists, although the minority of Islam, are a threat.

If you want me to reduce my point I will, maybe China is more of a threat than extremist Islam - but extremist Islam is more than a threat that Israel to the US. In fact an empty water bottle is more of a threat to the States than Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Of course I do, I didn't mean the whole of Islam. As a religion I respect Islam greatly, but you have got to admit that extremists, although the minority of Islam, are a threat.

If you want me to reduce my point I will, maybe China is more of a threat than extremist Islam - but extremist Islam is more than a threat that Israel to the US. In fact an empty water bottle is more of a threat to the States than Israel.
    It was a slip. Fighting an ideology that makes up approx 1.5bn of the world's population, and is constantly growing, would be rather pointless!

I agree extremism is a threat but the threat itself is blown totally out of proportion and the real threat is that coming from the aspiring superpowers that at the end of the day is weighted with almost 40% of the world's population.

Extremism is a nuisance, granted a very expensive nuisance considering the way past governments have tried to deal with it (in terms of economic cost, PR cost, morality/credibility cost and human cost). The US i think is beginning to realise how absolutely petty this threat is to the American people when all the BS rhetoric is cleared.

BUT you Americans are clever and i believe you know how to strategically place yourselves in the world if that 60 years of world domination is to continue, and the wheels are rolling already. Adaptation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reefer)
    It was a slip. Fighting an ideology that makes up approx 1.5bn of the world's population, and is constantly growing, would be rather pointless!

I agree extremism is a threat but the threat itself is blown totally out of proportion and the real threat is that coming from the aspiring superpowers that at the end of the day is weighted with almost 40% of the world's population.

Extremism is a nuisance, granted a very expensive nuisance considering the way past governments have tried to deal with it (in terms of economic cost, PR cost, morality/credibility cost and human cost). The US i think is beginning to realise how absolutely petty this threat is to the American people when all the BS rhetoric is cleared.

BUT you Americans are clever and i believe you know how to strategically place yourselves in the world if that 60 years of world domination is to continue, and the wheels are rolling already. Adaptation.
    Ye the US won't lose its dominance for a very, very long time; our military spending is as large as the next 45 largest military budgets added together. But you are right that the threat of Islamic extremism to the States is not going to topple the US over, but it is still relatively big compared to any 'threat' Israel poses to the US.

But hopefully the weight of Islam will topple the extremists, because I believe only Islam can destroy them, and I optimistic that Islam will destroy the extremists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Ye the US won't lose its dominance for a very, very long time; our military spending is as large as the next 45 largest military budgets added together. But you are right that the threat of Islamic extremism to the States is not going to topple the US over, but it is still relatively big compared to any 'threat' Israel poses to the US.

But hopefully the weight of Islam will topple the extremists, because I believe only Islam can destroy them, and I optimistic that Islam will destroy the extremists.
    America has already lost its dominance. This world recession is the end of America as the only superpower.

Jewish politicians pushed America into a war against Iraq to serve Israel costing America billions and then jewish bankers over lended crushing the American economy. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    America has already lost its dominance. This world recession is the end of America as the only superpower.

Jewish politicians pushed America into a war against Iraq to serve Israel costing America billions and then jewish bankers over lended crushing the American economy. Well done.
    Haha if anything this recession will make the US economy stronger. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    You do hate Iranians. you want Iran to be a weak and controlled nation so Israel can dominate that region that is hating Iranian people. You are Anti-Iranian.
    Why is it that every time someone criticizes Iran you people call him anti-Iranian?

I think that's the method the Iranian controlled media uses to stifle any debate over Iran's violations of human right.

LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by borismor)
    Why is it that every time someone criticizes Iran you people call him anti-Iranian?

I think that's the method the Iranian controlled media uses to stifle any debate over Iran's violations of human right.

LOL.

Its funny you mention that. I am actually immitating yourself and other zionists who claim criticism of Israel is anti-semitism. Well done you fell into my trap.

I have always found it odd how Jewish people call people who dislike jews anti-semite rather than racist. Does the fact you are specific about which race they dislike add more credence to your objection?

Are you trying to stifle debate?

Checkmate.

ReputationRep:
    Its funny you mention that. I am actually immitating yourself and other zionists who claim criticism of Israel is anti-semitism. Well done you fell into my trap.

I have always found it odd how Jewish people call people who dislike jews anti-semite rather than racist. Does the fact you are specific about which race they dislike add more credence to your objection?

Are you trying to stifle debate?

Checkmate.

1) You never answered the original question.

2) No one said criticism of Israel was antisemitic, but people who are antisemitic tend to dislike Israel. For example some people argue that the holocaust never happened, Jews control the entire world, and that Israel should not exist - that person is antisemitic. Huge difference.

3) Antisemitism is the hatred of Jews rooted in their either their ethnic background, their religion, or their culture. It is specific to Jews because Judaism is a religion.

4) No you just are not debating, asking questions that do not follow on from the thread while avoiding the questions asked to you. And when we do answer your questions you just ignore the answers with statements like 'zionist propaganda,' if you cannot constructively debate then I don't think you should criticize anyone for trying to 'stifle debate.'

5) Congratulations you can name the last move of a game of chess.

ReputationRep:
    dn013, don't worry i am sure borismor will be ok, you don't have to hold his hand.

Actually anti-semitism is the hatred of semitic people including arabs and only the jews who are from a semitic ethnicity. So in that case you are anti-semitic. Many jews are not semitic.

Don't hate me for out smarting your miniscule minds. You fell into the same trap in another thread. Don't play with fire you might get burned

ReputationRep:
    dn013, don't worry i am sure borismor will be ok, you don't have to hold his hand.

Actually anti-semitism is the hatred of semitic people including arabs and only the jews who are from a semitic ethnicity. So in that case you are anti-semitic. Many jews are not semitic.

Don't hate me for out smarting your miniscule minds. You fell into the same trap in another thread. Don't play with fire you might get burned
    Actually even though 'semitism' implies that it includes all the semitic people, the word has taken on the meaning 'anti-Jewish.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
    http://www.answers.com/topic/anti-semitism
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-Semitism
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anti-Semitism

Don't pretend to be clever, i think you just got burnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Actually even though 'semitism' implies that it includes all the semitic people, the word has taken on the meaning 'anti-Jewish.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
    http://www.answers.com/topic/anti-semitism
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-Semitism
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anti-Semitism

Don't pretend to be clever, i think you just got burnt.

Sorry, the Jews do not have a monopoly on being Semitic. the Arabs are semitic people aswell.

Infact many jewish people are not semitic and so it is factually incorrect to say hating some jews is anti-semitic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semite

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, the Jews do not have a monopoly on being Semitic. the Arabs are semitic people aswell.

Infact many jewish people are not semitic and so it is factually incorrect to say hating some jews is anti-semitic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semite
    That is not what you asked for, you asked for the meaning of the word antisemite. Of course semite means the group of people who speak semitic langauges - but antisemitic pertains to Jews.

Actually because Judaism does not actively convert, most Jews have their roots in Judea, and so are semitic - but that is besides the point. The word antisemitic, as I proved, means anti-Jewish.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.