Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to do something nice for my girlfriend; we've been going out for about 13 months.

Has anyone got any original romantic suggestions that aren't just sending flowers etc?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Cinema, back row...

You figure out the rest :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I would actually advise against the cinema, i think thats abit of a cop out of a date or something special, as you dont actually talk or do any communication that is worthwhile in my opinion.

Take her out for a nice walk somewhere you get to talk and then take a picnic and stop somewhere. This is of course hoping the weather stays nice and sunny.

ReputationRep:
    erm hotel.. or weekend away..for cheap of course lol..

ReputationRep:
    Get in a sword fight

ReputationRep:
    Whats your budget?

Maybe a day at the spa followed by a romantic dinner - somewhere that means something to her?
    Hmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    write her a list of the 13 things you love about her the most, cook her a good meal and spend the evening together

ReputationRep:
    what did you do for your first date? Recreating that would show her that you care and that you´re paying attention to the relationship.

Random- but is she a fan of gilmore girls?

ReputationRep:
    Bungee jumping whilst playing a wicked-sick guitar solo, if you did that I'd easily turn gay for you.

ReputationRep:
    Make a scrap book or buy a photo album book and put loads of pictures of you two in. The you could meet up and write underneath them together.

ReputationRep:
    Take her on a day or weekend trip to Paris

ReputationRep:
    Really depends if you want to spend money and if so, how much. Get her 13 cute little gifts, maybe hide them around the house, with little notes leading to each one, and the last one could be extra special, maybe you give her a kiss or w.e you think of.

Or another idea, take her abroad for a weekend or something or even a day and have dinner and spend your time with her talking and what not =) lol

ReputationRep:
    "I want to sleep with your sister".

ReputationRep:
    Send her a letter in the post. Get proper off white writing paper and a good fountain pen.
    Tell her how much she means to you, how she is the sunshine in your sky etc

Cook her a meal, she'll appreciate the effort you've put into.. Make her a placename with her name on it, and on the underside write something really sweet.

Then top it off with a cosy happy, romantic movie curled up on the sofa.

She'll love that.

ReputationRep:
    Serenade with moustache.
    ppphhhwwwoooarrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    Send her 13 guys.
    :awesome: hahah

ReputationRep:
    i havent read the posts so my bad if its already been said but take her wherever you went on a first date or where you and her first met
    and i think you should get her a photo album with pictures from the begining of your relationship to now in a timeline sort of order =) and add your own comments to it or whatever
    x

ReputationRep:
    Make a message out of road signs down her road

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.