Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nose Ring?: I sort of like it.. (pic) Watch

• View Poll Results: Opinions of nose ring?
    No, just no.
    70.19%
    Yeah, it looks fine..
    17.31%
    Tis your choice..
    12.50%

i like piercings but you look better without

ReputationRep:
    Side of Nose....No
    Septum....YES!

ReputationRep:
    I have a nose stud and I like it...but judging by this post I'm ugly haha.

I think studs look better than rings, personally. But you look cute either way to be honest

ReputationRep:
    I think this might be cruel but you don't nice in it. It looks too big on your nose. Opt for a nose stud or nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of nose rings tbh, nose studs look to me like a spot on the side of your nose...

You've got a really pretty face, I don't think you should get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    Thats kind of what I was going for..

I don't like being too plain, which I basically am.
    Do you think it would suit better when I have my hair layered more (NEED IT) and more eye make up maybe?

Haha that's a really poor reply. :P as in... what are you really going for? i said emo/hippy/individual.?
    To be fair you are pretty cute as it is... but layering hair is always kewl hah eye makeup if you feel it neccessary

And about the lip ring, it doesnt make kissing people hard.! but if you go with nose, i would suggest a stud on you
    haha, looking at your picture, you look very European!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MetalheadA7X)
    Side of Nose....No
    Septum....YES!

oh, hmm thats a little out there for me at the moment..
    I was thinking of getting my tragus done soon :o: then stop. I dont want too many piercings! =)

ReputationRep:
    Try a thinner one..! Will look HOT!

ReputationRep:
    You want to be noticed; you want to stand out from the 'normal' girls, right? Take my advice: don't get noticed for the wrong reasons. Plenty of guys here say that you look better without it. If you shave off your head, that'll get you even more attention, but that doesn't mean people will like your look. Extreme example, but you get my point.

Whenever I see piercings, I think the girl's trying too hard and isn't confident in her natural looks (which in your case are already very high), so that's kind of a mental turn off.

ReputationRep:
    ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowball)
    Haha that's a really poor reply. :P as in... what are you really going for? i said emo/hippy/individual.?
    To be fair you are pretty cute as it is... but layering hair is always kewl hah eye makeup if you feel it neccessary

And about the lip ring, it doesnt make kissing people hard.! but if you go with nose, i would suggest a stud on you
    haha, looking at your picture, you look very European!
    Aha, yes thats true. Um, I suppose what I was saying is I wanted it to be diverse. Sometimes I have a tutu, black nails, studded belt etc.. then sometimes really floral girly dresses.

Still, lip would get in the way I reckon, eating and talking etc.
    I dont like being European looking though, I dyed my hair brown before and failed. Damn it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thats kind of what I was going for..

I don't like being too plain, which I basically am.
    Do you think it would suit better when I have my hair layered more (NEED IT) and more eye make up maybe?
    agreed actually you're very pretty but not a lot stands out to get people to really look at you

more eye makeup is a yes!, your hair looks fine tho (maybe straighten it?) with that hmmm definitely not a lip ring lol... nose ring would work but that fake one is too big and doesn't really work... get a stud! which basically everyone has said so far except the piercing haters >

more people are saying no nose ring is better than they would because the non-ring picture is just a better picture lol

of course i'm just shooting off my opinion here do what you like...
    and i'm contemplating making this anon since i said way too much to be straight D:

ReputationRep:
    Aha, yes thats true. Um, I suppose what I was saying is I wanted it to be diverse. Sometimes I have a tutu, black nails, studded belt etc.. then sometimes really floral girly dresses.

Still, lip would get in the way I reckon, eating and talking etc.
    I dont like being European looking though, I dyed my hair brown before and failed. Damn it! :mad:
    You sound a lott like my friend (and look like her) but dont worry i live in leamington which is probably miless from your town so you are still diverse...
    Yeh well maybe not lip then. what's your view on tattoo's? haha.
    European girls are hott in all fairness. oooo, did it go ginger? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    agreed actually you're very pretty but not a lot stands out to get people to really look at you

more eye makeup is a yes!, your hair looks fine tho (maybe straighten it?) with that hmmm definitely not a lip ring lol... nose ring would work but that fake one is too big and doesn't really work... get a stud! which basically everyone has said so far except the piercing haters >

more people are saying no nose ring is better than they would because the non-ring picture is just a better picture lol

of course i'm just shooting off my opinion here do what you like...
    and i'm contemplating making this anon since i said way too much to be straight D:
    I appreciate your honesty as I'm sure others will.
    So, nose ring is a bad idea?
    I think i might get a thin smaller one anyway, just so i can wear it occasioanlly when I'm feeling but quirky.

I was just interested to know what peoples opinions were on the idea, interesting :yes:

ReputationRep:
    get rid get rid get rid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowball)
    You sound a lott like my friend (and look like her) but dont worry i live in leamington which is probably miless from your town so you are still diverse...
    Yeh well maybe not lip then. what's your view on tattoo's? haha.
    European girls are hott in all fairness. oooo, did it go ginger? :mmm:
    I don't know where that is. Im from the west country :cool:
    I wanted a tattoo, but at least with a piercing you can take it out.. I dont fancy being 80 with a string of ink dasies around my ankle.. not so hot.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate your honesty as I'm sure others will.
    So, nose ring is a bad idea?
    I think i might get a thin smaller one anyway, just so i can wear it occasioanlly when I'm feeling but quirky.

I was just interested to know what peoples opinions were on the idea, interesting :yes:
    Ummm that ring (i know it's fake!) is probably a no... smaller one could work but you don't look hardcore or w/e enough to do it all the time so yea a smallll one you can put in or take out whenever would be the way to go

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where that is. Im from the west country :cool:
    I wanted a tattoo, but at least with a piercing you can take it out.. I dont fancy being 80 with a string of ink dasies around my ankle.. not so hot.
    Yeah! You want to be one of the FOXY 80 year old women, mirite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    Whenever I see piercings, I think the girl's trying too hard and isn't confident in her natural looks (which in your case are already very high), so that's kind of a mental turn off.
    You think all that when you see a girl with a nose stud? Jesus.

Some guys here are waaay too judgemental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Yeah! You want to be one of the FOXY 80 year old women, mirite?
    noo, I want to be a proper trendy granny but I'm still going to knit tea cosies and apple cake inbetween watching corrie =)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.