Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nose Ring?: I sort of like it.. (pic) watch

• View Poll Results: Opinions of nose ring?
    No, just no.
    70.19%
    Yeah, it looks fine..
    17.31%
    Tis your choice..
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes wear a ring, but I buy 1mm silver nose rings and then snip them down so that they're snug. Big flappy rings look untidy and imo, masculine. Take P!nk's for example... it's quite delicate here, and suits her edgy look - http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/15110519.jpg - On you though, I'm not sure. You've got quite an innocent look about you. Nose rings can make people look 'hard' so definitely go for a delicate ring if one at all.
    A nose ring that's not so delicate imo; http://www.canim.net/model-manken/im...x768-23241.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    hold up... 15..
    haha. I noticed that too. I spent ages trying to think of a way to say that she looks ok without mentioning the word pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    haha. I noticed that too. I spent ages trying to think of a way to say that she looks ok without mentioning the word pretty
    Aha, yeah 15. Don't worry, I wont call childline or anything..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    Aha, yeah 15. Don't worry, I wont call childline or anything..
    Thankyouuu :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think you can pull it off, you're very pretty, but a thinner ring would be better and sticking to a stud most of the time would be best.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you buy one you can just try it out? If you get too many weird looks/comments and that makes you not wana wear it then fair enough!

I also prefer more discreet ones as previous posters have mentioned. You could start there Try anything!

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I think a nose stud would look best, they're pretty cool I think.

ReputationRep:
    without, but i think a stud would suit u

ReputationRep:
    Yeh you'd look better with a stud.

I prefer girls without them tbh (unless your Whitney from Eastenders...)

ReputationRep:
    I think the ring looks pretty nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I sometimes wear a ring, but I buy 1mm silver nose rings and then snip them down so that they're snug. Big flappy rings look untidy and imo, masculine. Take P!nk's for example... it's quite delicate here, and suits her edgy look - http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/15110519.jpg - On you though, I'm not sure. You've got quite an innocent look about you. Nose rings can make people look 'hard' so definitely go for a delicate ring if one at all.
    A nose ring that's not so delicate imo; http://www.canim.net/model-manken/im...x768-23241.jpg
    I was thinking of getting a ring and after seeing that picture of P!nk i'm 100% sure i want one. Thanks
    And I think the OP should totally go for it.

I get really annoyed with people who just make assumptions and think that because you have a nose ring, you're some sort of rebel that society hates ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    A Stud Wud Deffo Look Better! Ur preety though

ReputationRep:
    I like it! But don't get one as thick as the one in the photo .

ReputationRep:
    Your so pretty and have a really fresh look, but that nose ring looks cheap and tacky so i wouldn't wear it if I was you.
    A small piercing such as a moon like you say might look good though, sounds cute

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.