Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you shampoo your hair? Watch

• View Poll Results: How often do you shampoo your hair?
    Atleast twice a week, once through
    27.33%
    Atleast twice a week, twice through (or more)
    17.39%
    Once a week or less, once through
    5.59%
    Once a week or less, twice through
    1.24%
    Every day, once through
    44.10%
    Every day, twice through
    4.35%

ReputationRep:
    people wash their hair twice a day?! thats not good
    i wash mine when it needs doing which is usually every other day

ReputationRep:
    depends how dirty it is. usually every 3 days, and I only double wash if it's really greasy.

my boyfriend literally never shampoos his hair unless i force him to. he says you don't need shampoo to get your hair clean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I'm sorry, what are you actually saying? Are you just reiterating what I've just said? :confused:
    wash with shampoo, rinse off with water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I don't know, the first time around my hair doesn't really feel that clean and i still have tonnes of dust and dandruff if i shake it off after, but the second time it really does remove the "muck" so to speak because not only does my hair feel cleaner the "dirt" also gets removed :unsure: Seemingly? :confused:

Wtf, why is your hair SO dirty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_woozle)
    lol
    i shower everyday but wash my hair every other day, it always looks best the day after i wash it for some reason
    x
    Ditto! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i wash mine every day in school time but every two days in holidays...

(Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Wtf, why is your hair SO dirty?
    All the roadworking and plumbing takes its toll

And it's not really, i'm just using terms to describe something that is usually described as "dead hair" and "dandruff" :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hair every day. I find it easier to just wash it whilst I'm in the shower than faff about trying to keep it dry. Also my hair's quite short so it dries easily. I like the feel and look of having clean hair too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.