Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Omg! Quick!!! Look At This!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    was that like drenched in sarcasm?...just to check....

yes

ReputationRep:

Made You Lose Your Underwear!!!!
    I'm wearing nothing but a dressing gown...

ReputationRep:
    lol u wish hunny *pats*
    :sad:
    (Original post by eden-flower)
    I can safely say I've never lost any underwear, actually
    I don't believe that for a minute :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)

yes

and you used "kawaii"....thats just mean....

and you used "kawaii"....thats just mean....
    What's kawaii?

ReputationRep:
    no.... just no.

ReputationRep:
    *in a pervy voice*...thats what you think bebe
    You're too sexy to resist I must admit.

ReputationRep:
    Never! This shall forever be amusing! I'm surprised none has written back yet saying "Doesn't Matter, Don't Care, I can buy another Pair."....Kinda dissapointed with my fellow TSRians now.:p:
    I've never heard of that reply :woo:

ReputationRep:
    sacred hog of prague! u got me! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    sacred hog of prague! u got me! :woo:

LOL is there a sacred hog in Prague? If not then that is the coolest made up thingy ever I'm so repping u for that!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you fool I just....

Made You Look
    Made You Stare
    Made You Lose Your Underwear!!!!

:woo: Yes I am trying to do somthing to fall asleep. No I am not "normal". Yes this is just for fun. No this thread is not for you if you are a boring dried up prune in a vacuum pickle jar. Yes feel free to say somthing absolutly berzerk on this thread.

I believe we should all contemplate the "awesomeness" of these quotes said by Po (Jack Black) in Kung Fu Panda:

He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!

I know you're trying to be all mystical and Kung Fu-ey, but could you tell me where we're going?

Lol that movie kicks ass...anyone who disagrees is a fool of the highest degree...who obviously can't take a joke

*rolls eyes after reading the OP's post*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamzramz)
    *rolls eyes after reading the OP's post*
    duno why ure wasting time rolling ure eyes buddy....those pants of ures have gone walkies....tsssk... :p:

ReputationRep:
    When people call themselves 'crazy' it generally means they're extremely boring so have to be incredibly annoying to make up for it.

Also, you can view the contents of a thread by rolling your mouse over the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadinus)
    When people call themselves 'crazy' it generally means they're extremely boring so have to be incredibly annoying to make up for it.

Also, you can view the contents of a thread by rolling your mouse over the title.

wooow. A cutting comment on TSR. how very original of you. *claps*. And FYI you must have a super mouse or bewitched your TSR threads, because mine doesn't do that any which way or how.

You have official dry prunage syndrom. Please exit the building in an orderly fashion....not like you prunes could any other way right?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    wooow. A cutting comment on TSR. how very original of you. *claps*. And FYI you must have a super mouse or bewitched your TSR threads, because mine doesn't do that any which way or how.

You have official dry prunage syndrom. Please exit the building in an orderly fashion....not like you prunes could any other way right?! :p:
    No I'm pretty sure it's just that I'm not retarded.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.