Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He lives in another country, and we were only together for a few days last year... but have kept in touch all the time since, and... if I knew he liked me as more than a friend then there would be no question, I would go over and visit him... he asked me to, but he also said he wanted to move over here but I'm confused as to whether he meant that. But I can't stop thinking about him, and I don't want to say anything, firstly I don't know how to exactly now, but also it would seem quite rediculous... Maybe more advice on how to get over it? :o: thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him how you feel? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    he wants a visa.

(Original post by Dubstepper)
    he wants a visa.

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Tell him how you feel? :dontknow:
    I don't know how to do that now though. And we also talk about other people we're seeing or whatever (which, yes, kills) I have no idea how to say that now.

ReputationRep:
    Wanting and being with someone from a different country is going to be incrediable hard? Do you think you could cope with an LDR of that distance. Its by all means doable but would you be able to cope?

If not i think it may be a good idea to try and get over him.

(Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Wanting and being with someone from a different country is going to be incrediable hard? Do you think you could cope with an LDR of that distance. Its by all means doable but would you be able to cope?

If not i think it may be a good idea to try and get over him.
    It would be impossible to cope with an ldr... but it's killing me even so much I would just move and go to uni there. I've tried so hard to get over him but then maybe I'm idealising... thanks for the advice anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.