Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where best to pull girls while sober? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How do you introduce yourself to birds at these places. At clubs I would often not even tell them my name, or tell them my name was Tommy, and I would give them a false phone number and tell them I was going to Venezuela. lol

ReputationRep:
    Playing kiss chase at school.

Seriously, try have the confidence to go talk to girls outside drinking places such as shops. If you go up to a girl in a shop and say "that would look really good on you" then pick a size below what they are they'll find it really nice. :P Just go for it man, the worlds a single mans playground.

ReputationRep:
    Someone tried to pull me while swimming...But failed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Someone tried to pull me while swimming...But failed :p:
    did you give him a breast-stroke lesson? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Girls at the gym and at gigs will not be 'pulled' easily, only if you are very attractive this might work. However you might be able to strike up some conversation and work from there at music gigs.

To pull while sober you need:

(1) Attractiveness
    or
    (2) Silver Tongue
    or
    (3) A hex placed on you when you were 9 meaning that girls who sleep with you will marry the next guy they go out with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Don't do it at the gym; that just looks sleazy.
    Hmm, not always. It depends, really.. I mean, you could just start talking occasionally and build it up if you are both regulars. It is an issue, though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    XD no, but he kept swimming after me, and telling me my legs were o-so-smooth :yes:

Do the can can dance in front of them, then freestyle with a form of break dancing and spontaneous thrusting in their direction.

ReputationRep:
    XD no, but he kept swimming after me, and telling me my legs were o-so-smooth :yes:
    lol i will stop the jokes for fear of sounding like a complete freak :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry =/

ReputationRep:
    Sorry =/
    oh no, it wasn't your fault. i thought that you would think that I'm a freak and pervert if i started saying any more weird jokes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, he had to self-teach himself to stroke

ReputationRep:

don't stop the jokes and thank you for the rep

ReputationRep:
    oh no, it wasn't your fault. i thought that you would think that I'm a freak and pervert if i started saying any more weird jokes :rolleyes:
    Oh kk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bret)
    The last five years saw me drinking heavily through university. Drinking was always my way of overcoming shyness and talking to girls. It was talking to girls, pulling them, and sleeping with them which was my ultimate goal. But the booze ended up taking over this last couple of years, since I had the money from my lecturing to spend on nice wine and hard liquor instead of college bar beer.

My doctor told me I should aim for a goal of complete abstinence, at least for a year, since my liver is enlarged through fatty infiltration, and my numerous attempts at moderation (be they a few pints of beer, three nights a week in a pub, or one binge a week) have failed. I can't drink normally. I just go on benders, call my ex and regret things for weeks, until the next bender. So I'm sober and plan to stay that way.

However, I definitely still want to keep it up with the ladies, and I feel sobriety may be a blessing in disguise. I can plan more rationally how I will go about getting lots of girls, and manage my time better toward this end. If I can master the art of pulling sober, I will beat all my friends, whose drinking often lets them down with the girls (through stupid comments, lack of focus, visible drunkenness).

So I went out on Saturday to a nightclub. It was a horrible experience: people falling into me drunk, drunk people having awful conversations which were boring and made no sense, music so loud I could barely talk to the birds, feeling anxious being around rowdy Brummie ****s and hen parties.

In other words, I though it was a futile experience, highly boring and not a very efficient way to pull birds. It also got in the way of my training, being out so late ('till 4am). When I get back to LA, I'm going to try bars, as I don't think they'll be as bad.

But in the UK, what would you consider the best method and venue for pulling birds? Are music "gigs" a good way to meet them? At clubs I would always walk up to the girl, kiss her hand, and start grinding her, taking it from there. Does such an opportunity exist at gigs? Are gigs possible to attend without boozing?

Other suggestions are: Supermarkets, libraries, the internet (I'm on plentyoffish.com already). Any others?
    Take Class A's instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Do the can can dance in front of them, then freestyle with a form of break dancing and spontaneous thrusting in their direction.
    ah ha ha! i love it! if she's the one you want, at least she'll laugh or stare at you like you're crazy. but she won't leave. do it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.