Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: are you put off by a guy who's never masturbated? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am scared of the feeling that occurs when ejaculation takes place, I think I may not like it so I have never done it before.
    That's really stupid. You're scared of the possibility you might not like something you've never experienced? Try it, find out.

(Original post by elixira)
    Really? How?

If I was attracted to the guy, it'd worry me that he wouldn't find me sexy/he has no sexuality...

Do you get turned on etc?
    I get turned on a lot of the time, once a day or more

ReputationRep:
    I am scared of the feeling that occurs when ejaculation takes place, I think I may not like it so I have never done it before.

So, do you not pee either??

Grow up mate. The human body is an organic creature- why the hell would our only way to reproduce be harmful??

I have no sympathy for you.

ReputationRep:
    I have never masturbated in my entire life. I want to know girls' opinions on if they find a guy who has never masturbated strange, they don't mind, or it attracts them to the guy more. Would you ask him why he hasn't and would you expect him to tell you before? If he were to not tell you, and then did not last long during sex, would you get a bit fishy (no pun intended)?
    Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic..
    Just whap one out mate. If you're scared of the feeling, it can't be that bad given so many people do it?

ReputationRep:
    I would find it really odd and wonder if it was indicative of someone with a low sexual appetite.

Which would be a big problem.

If the guy is able to demonstrate otherwise, then it's perfectly fine!

My boyfriend had never masturbated when we got together, and has apparently only done it once since, and that was when I went on webcam.

At first he lied about it but later admitted the truth; apparently he thought if he was honest I'd dump him for being a weirdo. It's a nice thought though.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously... I wouldn't tell her. The look of surprise when she gets flooded by it will be lols

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.