Turn on thread page Beta

So, girlies - back hair watch

Now, at the delicate age of 17, I have been told by my parents that my prospects of back hair growth have not been reached since my great-uncle, which is something to be proud of, and I would be, if back hair didn't occupy a heirarchically lower perception in society than pellet of **** caught in a shoe.

My back hair, while fairly light now, mainly builds up below my neck, and pretty much on the areas of the shoulder blade. Then it's hairless for a bit, and then further down, behind my rib-cage, is more hair growth. Now, considering my age, I think I can fairly say that by the age of 28 my back will look pretty fugly.

Now, how much of a turn-off is it to you? Would you recommend I start waxing it? Would you be indifferent? Does back hair turn you on (:lolwut: seek help)?

thanks for reading.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is a turn off for me , but it doesn't sound like it's much of a problem for you right now so I'd leave it for the time being

ReputationRep:
    If someone's attracted initially, chances are discovering back hair later isn't going to make much of a difference...you could always wax it if the girl considers it a real problem.

As long as I don't feel like I've woken up next to a werewolf I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like back hair at all I'm afraid. I don't know though my boyfriend has slight hair on his shoulders (top of), and it didn't put me off him to begin with but now we've been together a while I like to encourage him to get rid of it. Hair removal cream proved pretty good

Oh my boyfriend's 32 btw and only has the odd hair scattered about, so you might not necessarily grow a massive amount!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    If someone's attracted initially, chances are discovering back hair later isn't going to make much of a difference...you could always wax it if the girl considers it a real problem.

As long as I don't feel like I've woken up next to a werewolf I don't mind.
    This. If someone fancies you enough to deserve to see you clothes-less, then they probably won't even notice a wee bit extra back hair.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that you need to wax it...i guess if someone i liked had back hair i could deal.

ReputationRep:
    oh my, i read the word back as black about 3 times....i was so confused haha. i don't think its a massive problem, i cant see a girl throwing you out of bed for it? maybe if they noticed at a pool or something it may put them off you but generally not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Now, at the delicate age of 17, I have been told by my parents that my prospects of back hair growth have not been reached since my great-uncle, which is something to be proud of, and I would be, if back hair didn't occupy a heirarchically lower perception in society than pellet of **** caught in a shoe.

My back hair, while fairly light now, mainly builds up below my neck, and pretty much on the areas of the shoulder blade. Then it's hairless for a bit, and then further down, behind my rib-cage, is more hair growth. Now, considering my age, I think I can fairly say that by the age of 28 my back will look pretty fugly.

Now, how much of a turn-off is it to you? Would you recommend I start waxing it? Would you be indifferent? Does back hair turn you on (:lolwut: seek help)?

thanks for reading.
    back hair doesn't turn me on particularly, but i do tend to prefer hairy men with chest hair etc ..more manly
    so how can a girl like me discriminate against back hair
    i wouldnt wax it unless it actually upsets you -you are a guy after all, body hair is expected.

ReputationRep:

thanks for reading.
    Tie it to your pubic hair and strum it like a harp.

(Original post by Tom.)
    Tie it to your pubic hair and strum it like a harp.
    Sorry, already done that with chest hair x

Thanks for the replies everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, already done that with chest hair x

Thanks for the replies everyone.
    What sort of tune can you get out of it?

(Original post by Tom.)
    What sort of tune can you get out of it?
    More treble I'd say. Back hair would be too bassy for my taste. It would be difficult for the vibrations to be unobsctructed anyway. Amateur.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.