Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this maybe a bit of a story. There is this lass at work who over past couple of months I have got close to, she is 31 and i'm 21. We have both have had rough times over the last few months she split up with her husband and my dad has been diagnose with lung cancer and then MRSA. Virtully ever week for the last 2 months we have been out together with friends though. On Saturday we went to the rugby as a treat from me. She really enjoyed it and we had a right laugh. We have always been friendly and flirtly to each even when she was with her husband

Now I know I have feelings for her but I have know I idea what to do because I don't want to screw our friendship. She has made little remarks to say she likes me. Like a few weeks ago she said if I was 10 years younger we would have so much fun and tonight she said she wanted a toyboy.

ReputationRep:
    go for it, you'll only regret it if you don't

and, if you mention it in a certain way, you might be able to laugh about it and stay friends if she rejects you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Sorry this maybe a bit of a story. There is this lass at work who over past couple of months I have got close to, she is 31 and i'm 21. We have both have had rough times over the last few months she split up with her husband and my dad has been diagnose with lung cancer and then MRSA. Virtully ever week for the last 2 months we have been out together with friends though. On Saturday we went to the rugby as a treat from me. She really enjoyed it and we had a right laugh. We have always been friendly and flirtly to each even when she was with her husband

Now I know I have feelings for her but I have know I idea what to do because I don't want to screw our friendship. She has made little remarks to say she likes me. Like a few weeks ago she said if I was 10 years younger we would have so much fun and tonight she said she wanted a toyboy.

If you genuinely like her then don't let anything stop you.

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't happen

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest you do more things together, just the two of you. You might find that things develop from there without you even having to say/risk anything! It might well take more than a few weeks but you'll enjoy it I'm sure Sounds like you have a great time together so why not carry on doing those things

ReputationRep:
    You seem to get on very well so go out together and you'll see what'll happen.. If she's really interested, she'll let you know..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.