Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, which is more of a turn off? watch

ReputationRep:
    Him thinking his knob is smaller than average ot it actually being smaller than average?

If a guy was average but insecure and thought it was small, would you choose him as more sexy or a guy who was below average but not self-conscious and who was fine about his ****?

All other things considered equal..

ReputationRep:
    What sort of question is this?

You have practically told everyone you have a teeny weeny tallywacker.

ReputationRep:
    Both. Although the ''omg my penis is so small :puppyeyes:'' I-want-my-ego-massaged-so-tell-me-it's-massive-to-make-me-feel-better line is way more irritating than a guy who just shuts up and accepts it.

ReputationRep:
    Confidence = Win
    Basically.

ReputationRep:
    The former.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Actually being smaller than average.

Sorry, if that's not the answer you wanted to hear.

How small is too small? Mine is 5.75 inches erect and might grow another 0.25 inches in the next 2-3 years. Is that too small for a woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Both. Although the ''omg my penis is so small :puppyeyes:'' I-want-my-ego-massaged-so-tell-me-it's-massive-to-make-me-feel-better line is way more irritating than a guy who just shuts up and accepts it.
    TOTALLY

penis size= bad topic for discussion. don't think any of you boys would like it if a girl started moaning about having a bucket fanny or something.
    if you have a teeny weeny, just do your best with what you've got and get on with it. then it won't be a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    I am led to believe by every woman that I have ever, ever had cause to talk to that confidence even in the face of small faults is more attractive than stupid insecurities about faults you don't have.

To the girls: imagine how you'd feel about a guy moaning about the size of his penis when it's perfectly normal. Now you know how we feel when you complain that you're fat or ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I was about to answer this with, "I can't imagine either of these instances being a massive problem in a relationship" - but then I had to "that's what SHE said" myself. Still, it's too good an inadvertent pun to let go.

ReputationRep:
    moaning about the size of your penis is just gonna make it more obvious.
    *waggles little finger* eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I was about to answer this with, "I can't imagine either of these instances being a massive problem in a relationship" - but then I had to "that's what SHE said" myself. Still, it's too good an inadvertent pun to let go.
    you could have left the "that's what she said" to me and then you could have repped me for my efforts :awesome: then I would have repped you back and we'd all be happy :woo:

btw, nice profile pic

ReputationRep:
    The thinking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How small is too small? Mine is 5.75 inches erect and might grow another 0.25 inches in the next 2-3 years. Is that too small for a woman?
    Dude grow man !. Mine is like 4.8inches non - erect and like 6.8 erect. 5.75 is just anove my girth aswell , how old are you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    you could have left the "that's what she said" to me and then you could have repped me for my efforts :awesome: then I would have repped you back and we'd all be happy :woo:

btw, nice profile pic
    oh, to turn back time!

btw, thanks.

(Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Dude grow man !. Mine is like 4.8inches non - erect and like 6.8 erect. 5.75 is just anove my girth aswell , how old are you ?
    i am 18. but you is black so you is gonna have a bigger schlong. how do i make it grow bigger seen as your the expert?

ReputationRep:
    The latter is more of a turn-off IMO. Everyone is self-conscious about something, after all.

ReputationRep:
    It actually being smaller.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have the actually small one rather than an insecure guy.

Although...... how small are we talking? Like less than 2 inches would be dreadful

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love how threads like these bring out the "size doesn't matter" lie in women so blatantly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.