Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i've decided to dye my hair, it's naturally a medium brown colour, bit mousey, but I really like the kind of deep red shade, the kind of shade that isn't "in your face" red, just a nice dark colour. I found a nice shade, from Garnier 100% colour, and just wanted to know what you all thought of it. I have fair skin but not too pale, with blue eyes.
    And yes, I was inspired by Hayley Williams hair colour in the Decode video...

http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/our_products/products_haircolor.aspx?tpcode=O UR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCOLOR^100_CO LOR^100_COLOR_DISCOVER&prdcode=P 51001&varcode=3600540149527

It's called Intense Dark Burgundy, should be loaded up on the side when the link loads.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    i love that colour red hair, but beware of people calling you a "failey" lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabooyah_!)
    So i've decided to dye my hair, it's naturally a medium brown colour, bit mousey, but I really like the kind of deep red shade, the kind of shade that isn't "in your face" red, just a nice dark colour. I found a nice shade, from Garnier 100% colour, and just wanted to know what you all thought of it. I have fair skin but not too pale, with blue eyes.

http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/our_products/products_haircolor.aspx?tpcode=O UR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCOLOR^100_CO LOR^100_COLOR_DISCOVER&prdcode=P 51001&varcode=3600540149527

It's called Intense Dark Burgundy, should be loaded up on the side when the link loads.

Thanks in advance
    Die it purple and i'll love you forever. Purple :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Die it purple and i'll love you forever. Purple :love:
    This....! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    This....! :love:
    I fear you stalk me. but i kind of enjoy it :o:

Let's be purple buddies. I look so good in purple.

'Purple Appreciation Soc'

ReputationRep:
    I love that colour =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabooyah_!)

Thanks in advance
    DO IT.

I dyed my hair 2 weeks into my first year of uni and now everyone thinks of me as a redhead, even though I grew it out ages ago.

I miss my red hair

ReputationRep:
    Do it! Red hair is sexy.

Mine was darkish brown and I bleached a few random subtle streaks and put that shade of red on top, it looks really good and the bleached bits glimmer a brighter red in the sun. I'm loving being a redhead again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    DO IT.

I dyed my hair 2 weeks into my first year of uni and now everyone thinks of me as a redhead, even though I grew it out ages ago.

I miss my red hair
    I seriously think you're one of the few guys to willingly go ginger, ballsy. What colour is it naturally?

Also, do it OP.

ReputationRep:
    recently me n my mates have seen alot of fit lasses with red hair 'like dyed red not ginger' and they looked fit as..... we call it dirty red. so as long as your fit DO IT! otherwise it looks stupid if your ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    I seriously think you're one of the few guys to willingly go ginger, ballsy. What colour is it naturally?

Also, do it OP.
    Kind of mousey blond/brown naturally, although since I've grown it out it's a lot more brown these days.

Here is my hair red:

EDIT:
    Ignore the state of my hair, at the time I couldn't be bothered with hair products.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OMG i want that hair colour!!! do it!!!!!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by paddy)
    Kind of mousey blond/brown naturally, although since I've grown it out it's a lot more brown these days.

Here is my hair red:
    seee thats ok cos from your brown stubble everyone can tell youre not a natural ginge

whereas i know people with black hair and their ginge beard gives the game away haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    seee thats ok cos from your brown stubble everyone can tell youre not a natural ginge

whereas i know people with black hair and their ginge beard gives the game away haha.
    Lol well my eyebrows also being brown helped on the rare occaision I was clean shaven.

I do know people who tried dying their hair blond and ended up ginger, and not red-ginger but GINGER-ginger :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Here is my hair red:

EDIT:
    Ignore the state of my hair, at the time I couldn't be bothered with hair products.
    Yeah definitely suits you there, even though you don't look like a genuine bloodnut:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Yeah definitely suits you there, even though you don't look like a genuine bloodnut:p:
    Fo' sho' it do'

I'm thinking about dying it red again :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    My hair colour is along the lines of that colour at the moment. I love it My hair naturally is a mousy browny/blonde, and I have found my roots don't look too bad when I don't redye instantly when they show. I had that same sort of colour, then I changed the colour to a brownier red, but as it was applying it onto red hair, it didn't turn brown, and turned to the colour I had wanted I now use Schwarzkopf Live Unlimited Gloss- Mahogany Glow. I am about to redye it again ready for my holiday.

Anyway, If you want to dye it- go for it. If you don't like it you can easily fix that. It's a lovely colour.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.