The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Lefty Leo
Well it's probably right what you're doing anyway :unsure: Assuming you're going to be giving birth anytime soon :woo:

No? :confused:
Reply 221
sil3nt_cha0s
So how fat are we talking about here? :confused:

someone put forward this
Reply 222
sidewalkwhenshewalks
I'm porky :biggrin:
I'm also in Brackley
:awesome:

Brackley, northants? I used to lvie there?
Reply 223
Original post by ßl&#945
haha, you make a very good point, and I really think it has little to do with "health" and more to do with appearances.

:yep: The fact is, I might die a bit early well into the future, but my weight isn't affecting my quality of life at all at the moment, whereas I'm sure there are plenty of thin people who're extremely unhealthy right now that the OP would have no problem.
Trigger
No? :confused:

Ah well, i'm only quoting what some doctor said talking to my mum :colondollar:
Trigger
Brackley, northants? I used to lvie there?

Yeh. I live outside it a couple of miles away. Really i'm more of a Buckingham Kid. Did you go to MCS?
Reply 226
sidewalkwhenshewalks
Yeh. I live outside it a couple of miles away. Really i'm more of a Buckingham Kid. Did you go to MCS?

Unfortunetly, was a while ago now though as im 22, Small world innit.
What about fat guys? Does anyone else think that most of the pressure to be thin is put on girls? Maybe that's one reason why anorexia and bulimia tend to affect girls more than boys. And anyway if a guy is fat then surely a fat girl is good enough for him?
Trigger
Unfortunetly, was a while ago now though as im 22, Small world innit.

yeah...looking forward to getting out in september
of brackley.. not the world
Reply 229
sidewalkwhenshewalks
I'm porky :biggrin:
I'm also in Brackley
:awesome:

Ooh near me, Banburyy for moi :biggrin: woo woo!
Reply 230
Haha @
justkillingtime
Lawl, government mandated exercise?

You're trying to make being in shape seem like some "boring" and "conformist" thing, while implying that looking like Free Willy makes you "individualistic" and "free thinking"
Reply 231
Banners is a scum hole
Reply 232
farhan
Ahah, if there's no hope for you, there's no hope for anyone.

Ahaa, shush you :eek3:
Cymraes..
What about fat guys? Does anyone else think that most of the pressure to be thin is put on girls? Maybe that's one reason why anorexia and bulimia tend to affect girls more than boys. And anyway if a guy is fat then surely a fat girl is good enough for him?

There is no logic in that
Surely then people only deserve partners who are exactly the same in every way to them?
Reply 234
Why do so many people on TSR have such an inability to realise that the 'facts' they're sprouting are in fact their own opinion? Of course some men find fat women attractive and vice versa. Just because YOU find them repulsive does not make it a fact. Some people would find the skinnies (I'm guessing) you find hot repulsive. Such is the way the world works.
There so is such a thing!
Some of the most attractive girls I know are obese!
Reply 236
Lefty Leo
Ah well, i'm only quoting what some doctor said talking to my mum :colondollar:

Your mum?
Donnahh
Ooh near me, Banburyy for moi :biggrin: woo woo!

Lol. I find it hard to be enthusiastic about either Brackley or Banbury to be honest
Just so rubbish
Chrrye
Your mum?

What about her? :unsure:

Oh right she's a doctor :smile:
chan89
Why do so many people on TSR have such an inability to realise that the 'facts' they're sprouting are in fact their own opinion? Of course some men find fat women attractive and vice versa. Just because YOU find them repulsive does not make it a fact. Some people would find the skinnies (I'm guessing) you find hot repulsive. Such is the way the world works.

Right, except I've got almost the entire male population on my side, and you've got a couple of fetishists.

Latest