Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There is no such thing as an attractive fat girl. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justkillingtime)
    Lawl, government mandated exercise?

Ohhh, I see what you're doing. You're trying to make being in shape seem like some "boring" and "conformist" thing, while implying that looking like Free Willy makes you "individualistic" and "free thinking"

Yeah.. either that or it makes you a disgusting sedentary slob with no self control.

I'm just telling it like it is, that's all.
    No, I was just using my usual rhetorical embellishment. I suppose what I was getting at is the unceasingly tedious obsession with health; not health itself. I don't care what you think I'm supposed to do with my body and I don't care what the government wants me to do with my body either. I don't care how "is" what you're telling is. All I care about is that you are an annoying, self-aggrandising, busybodying, moralistic ****. Insofar as "being in shape" is something you ******** types want to nag people into doing, yes, I think you should **** off. Does that mean I'm gonna sit on my arse eating all my visible bones (and there are many) into oblivion? **** no. But of course because I'm not guffawing heartily in agreement with how immorally disgusting fat people are (hey, I find morbid obesity disgusting too, but then no one's forcing me to shag fatties are they, so why *****?), I must be ******' huge. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    i have a rather good arguement about how people are getting fatter and the thin normal is getting larger. but its early. ive not been to sleep. and no matter how hard i try i cant seem to write what i want to say. but basically, people who are "fat" i believe are over a size 12, and people who are obese are size 16+.

ReputationRep:
    LOL the subtlety of trolling these days

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... might be true but ... exceptions do exists, for I still think Queen Latifah is utterly hot and sexy anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Pear Chan anyone?

Anyone at all?

ReputationRep:
    As crude, crass, mean, and politically incorrect the OP is, I have to agree with him. The two photos that have been posted in this thread are, for most guys, gonna be big fat NOs (pun intended). No matter which way you slice it, fat is not attractive in any way, shape or form.

Now, having said that, there is a difference between fat girls and curvy girls. I happen to like girls with curves. The two photos in this thread though, are not of curvy girls, but of fat girls. And they, my friends, are pretty unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    That says more about how much of the female population is made up of fat girls these days, more than anything else.
    But if you think most girls are fat, and agree that they're attracting partners, doesn't that contradict your entire argument?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    But if you think most girls are fat, and agree that they're attracting partners, doesn't that contradict your entire argument?
    No, like I said - those guys are just making do. And 90% of all those guys would take a girl in shape over a fat girl any day, if he could get his hands on one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    No, I was just using my usual rhetorical embellishment. I suppose what I was getting at is the unceasingly tedious obsession with health; not health itself. I don't care what you think I'm supposed to do with my body and I don't care what the government wants me to do with my body either. I don't care how "is" what you're telling is. All I care about is that you are an annoying, self-aggrandising, busybodying, moralistic ****. Insofar as "being in shape" is something you ******** types want to nag people into doing, yes, I think you should **** off. Does that mean I'm gonna sit on my arse eating all my visible bones (and there are many) into oblivion? **** no. But of course because I'm not guffawing heartily in agreement with how immorally disgusting fat people are (hey, I find morbid obesity disgusting too, but then no one's forcing me to shag fatties are they, so why *****?), I must be ******' huge. Yeah.
    agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Pear Chan anyone?

Anyone at all?
    Oh gawd :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Depends how you define fat I suppose...
    I wouldn't mind taking a run at Trisha Paytas

She's the one who plays Jessica Simpson in Eminem's "We Made You" and whilst clearly a larger lady isn't unattractive.

Am I saying she wouldn't look better if she lost a bit of weight? No, however she's still attractive as she is...

ReputationRep:
    No, like I said - those guys are just making do. And 90% of all those guys would take a girl in shape over a fat girl any day, if he could get his hands on one
    I think that if relationships were based purely on physical attraction that may be the case. But they aren't. Guys are dating and falling in love with these girls thereby not " making do"... When you're in love with someone they become your ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    I think that if relationships were based purely on physical attraction that may be the case. But they aren't. Guys are dating and falling in love with these girls thereby not " making do"... When you're in love with someone they become your ideal.
    You realize I'm talking about physical attraction, right?

Sure if a guy falls in love with a fat girl, he'll love her - but that doesn't mean he wouldn't like it better if she was in shape.

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, OP you need to post pics of what is 'ok' and what isn't 'ok', so all the girls can compare themselves and feel bad :rolleyes: Also what is chubby??

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as an attractive fat girl.
    In your opinion.

The fact is that 99.9% of men feel the EXACT same way as I do about this.
    Evidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask)
    Evidence?
    Common sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SacreBleu)

Nobody?
    She's not attractive, I wouldn't

ReputationRep:

Chubby is fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)

Chubby is fine
    shes not that chubby

ReputationRep:
    I think this thread is disgusting!
    Do you think that 'fat' girls as you say wont look at this and be made to feel like ****??
    If they like the way they look then what they hey, if you dont like it dont be looking at these people, or shagging them then!!
    The girls in these photos are dressed terribly for fat people and if they dressed better they would look better!
    I would consider myself fat cos im a typical girl, but my boyfriend doesnt think that...he agrees with me i could be more healthy and tone up certain areas but if i didnt he wouldnt be bothered.....he loves me ........but he also tells me im beautiful and sexy so he doesnt just love the fat girl-he loves the way she looks!!:yep::p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.