ReputationRep:
    There is!

I have seen said mythical beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    shes not that chubby
    What would you classify her as then?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose the good thing about chubby chasing is that they can't run for long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    normal.

ReputationRep:
    bro... take this thread now... seriously man i mean if you think about it. a lot of chicks are fat and when they read this they are gonna feel like ********* so just take it off its not nice. please keep the opinion to yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    normal.
    I don't know if I'd call her chubby, but she's definitely a bit on the hefty side. She's definitely thicker than normal.

(Original post by FAILINGKID)
    bro... take this thread now... seriously man i mean if you think about it. a lot of chicks are fat and when they read this they are gonna feel like ********* so just take it off its not nice. please keep the opinion to yourself
    I think that even though it may not be the most tactful way of getting the point across, the things need to be said. Obesity is on the rise, and it's extremely unhealthy. We don't like to hurt peoples' feelings, but something needs to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justkillingtime)
    "WAAAAA BEAUTY IS RELATIVE" you say? "SOME GUYS LIKE FAT GIRLS11!!1!!" you say?

And some people get turned on by watching men get plowed in the ass by horses.

Either way, they find it attractive :dontknow:
    You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, fact is, fat girls don't need your validation to feel attractive. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FAILINGKID)
    I'm not commenting on people in wheelchairs. If fat girls feel so upset about what I've posted, then good - they can go lose the weight and then the point won't apply to them. Additionally they'll be healthier, have more energy, etc.

Obesity is a self inflicted health problem. I don't feel good about people being upset, but I'm not sympathetic either.

They should feel like **** about it. They should not be told it's ok, and that society should treat obesity with respect.

No one has any problem calling out smokers or drug users, and worrying about hurting their feelings, so here's me calling out fat girls:

It's not ok, you're not sexy, lose the weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I don't know if I'd call her chubby, but she's definitely a bit on the hefty side. She's definitely thicker than normal.
    naaah, when she stands up she's probably alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    naaah, when she stands up she's probably alright.
    Look at her arms!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm attractive particularly, but that's not a weight thing, in my opinion.
    As a straight girl, I think there are many attractive larger females, they can be extremely glamorous.
    Similarly, I like fat guys, so I'm not convinced that no men like fat women. I know men are seen to be more shallow, but still...
    Nothing wrong with a woman being happy with her weight; I've not been a fat girl long, but I'm certainly not hating it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justkillingtime)
    (a) Less than 1% of those who claim to have a genetic condition that makes them fat, really do

(b) It's calories in, calories out. Losing fat is simple. If you're not doing it, it's because you don't put in the effort.

(c) It's a self-inflicted health problem and medical disaster waiting to happen.

(d) So many fat people, rather than just losing the weight spend years crusading for "fat pride", as if they're talking about some ethnic background they're born into.

(e) The idea of "fat pride" is like the idea of "syphilis pride". Stop being proud about your disgusting health problem, go get fixed.
    This

ReputationRep:
    To the OP:

It depends on how big they are, and on who is doing the measuring and appraisal. Every man has their own mental definition of what range of weights/figures they would find attractive on a woman. It may be an unconscious thing, it may not.

In any case, you can't make such a broad statement and expect to get away with it. You have your own preferences and I have mine. Mine happen to span a greater range of figure types. If someone were to ask me 'Do you find fat women attractive?' I would say no. However, my definition of 'fat' would probably differ from theirs. It's a stupid question.

ReputationRep:

I think that even though it may not be the most tactful way of getting the point across, the things need to be said. Obesity is on the rise, and it's extremely unhealthy. We don't like to hurt peoples' feelings, but something needs to change.
    Perhaps there should be more threads like this...really have a go at fat people, it would really solve the worlds obesity problem afterall. :rolleyes:
    I think it does more harm than good, or just nothing at all..more likely to make fatties feel more worse about themselves probably.

ReputationRep:
    shes chubby, i admitted that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps there should be more threads like this...really have a go at fat people, it would really solve the worlds obesity problem afterall. :rolleyes:
    I think it does more harm than good, or just nothing at all..more likely to make fatties feel more worse about themselves probably.
    Will it spur them into action?

ReputationRep:
    Will it spur them into action?
    I think it's unlikely?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's unlikely?
    How do you do it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    Oh for Christ's sake can we give it a rest with the weight threads, who honestly gives a **** what you think anyway? Because the whole of TSR is desperate to be at a weight that is attractive to YOU, bro. Oh hells yeah. If you don't want a fat girlfriend, don't get a fat girlfriend. If it's such a big deal I'm sure sexual selection pressures will skinny out the female population. Innit. Mind your business, eat your government mandated greens and take your daily government mandated exercise and SHUT THE **** UP already.
    Agreed.

Some people find fat people attractive, some don't. It's brilliant that you fall into the second catagory but shockingly it doesn't make what you think right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    I don't think I'm attractive particularly, but that's not a weight thing, in my opinion.
    As a straight girl, I think there are many attractive larger females, they can be extremely glamorous.
    Similarly, I like fat guys, so I'm not convinced that no men like fat women. I know men are seen to be more shallow, but still...
    Nothing wrong with a woman being happy with her weight; I've not been a fat girl long, but I'm certainly not hating it!
    Me too

Seriously, i think the thing people get so upset about, is not the obesity thing, its what TSR classes as fat, anyone over a size 10 apparently. This is the thing that pisses me off most.
    Im Size 12, healthy and fit, but just because im not one inch taller, it makes me fat/obese? :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.