The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
SacreBleu

Nobody?

No.
SacreBleu

Nobody?

I've seen prettier "fat" girls than her tbh, she'd probably look better if they hadn't covered her in make-up and it's a shame they gave her such an unflattering bikini (well.. more flattering to what she's got :o:)

I think there can be pretty "fat" girls, but there was a thread on here where most guys said they'd rather an ugly skinny girl than a pretty really fat girl so take from that what you want :dontknow:

Personally I think it depends how fat the girls in question are, like the girl above is quite clearly overweight but if they're just a bit podgy (see Jessica Simpson when she put on a fair bit of weight recently) then idk :dontknow:
Reply 82
justkillingtime
Oh please. You think not catching colds often makes you healthy?

Right. Enjoy your increased risk of heart attacks, cancer, diabetes, etc, etc.

Merely out of curiosity, how many negs did you get off of this thread? :rolleyes:
cpj1987
Well, why do you need to tell people they're unhealthy? Do you not think people are aware enough of their own bodies to realise if they are?
Seems strange that you think fat people aren't aware that they're fat.

But many fat people are complacent with the fact that they're fat. Though they may not feel bad about it, they don't think it's worth the effort to improve their lifestyles. It takes a lot of reiteration to get that message across. Humans don't like change, we all need a bit of a prodding if we want to do something.
cpj1987
Well, why do you need to tell people they're unhealthy? Do you not think people are aware enough of their own bodies to realise if they are?
Seems strange that you think fat people aren't aware that they're fat.

Yes I think they need to be told.

All the PC fat-acceptance drives in society are telling us "fat's here to stay, and it's cool!!!" people are pushing for "fat friendly airplane seats", "fat friendly toilet seats", clothing sizes get bigger and bigger, and fat people feel the right to cry discrimination if society isn't hardwired to facilitate being fat.

The hell with facilitating it, make it as hard as possible. I'm sick of people acting like being fat is like a fashion choice or something. It's not, it's a problem, and it needs to be stamped out. The only extent to which being fat should be tolerated is as an unfortunate temporary disease.

A lot of lazy slobs thrive on this "fat acceptance" culture, because it tells them it's ok to be fat. They may know deep down that it's not, but it gives them a convenient excuse to avoid the reality that they're just being lazy mental-weaklings by not trying to lose the weight, by obscuring it in a lot of "FAT IS BEAUTIFUL TOO!!! WOOHOO!!!" nonsense.
Dodo XD
Merely out of curiosity, how many negs did you get off of this thread? :rolleyes:

More + reps.

From guys.

(Enforcing my point)
cpj1987
I don't think I'm attractive particularly, but that's not a weight thing, in my opinion.
As a straight girl, I think there are many attractive larger females, they can be extremely glamorous.
Similarly, I like fat guys, so I'm not convinced that no men like fat women. I know men are seen to be more shallow, but still...
Nothing wrong with a woman being happy with her weight; I've not been a fat girl long, but I'm certainly not hating it!

Forgive me if I overstep the mark but I think you are attractive.

I must be the magical "1%". I actualy prefer larger females, they seem to be more down to earth personality wise.
Reply 87
justkillingtime
More + reps.

From guys.

(Enforcing my point)

Of course! :wink:
Same can be said with overweight guys. My ex flatmate was obese and it made me feel ill watching him eat portions that would last me a couple of days at least and he would eat it as a meal! Biggest turn off, a guy with a huge stomach so dont talk about girls being 'ugly' because guys aren't prince charming at that size. Then again ive seen big girls wearing mini skirts and a top that is way too small for them and thats not nice.
mysticdreamer
Same can be said with overweight guys. My ex flatmate was obese and it made me feel ill watching him eat portions that would last me a couple of days at least and he would eat it as a meal! Biggest turn off, a guy with a huge stomach so dont talk about girls being 'ugly' because guys aren't prince charming at that size. Then again ive seen big girls wearing mini skirts and a top that is way too small for them and thats not nice.

True, but I'm talking about girls in this thread.

Specifically because it seems to be fat girls who try and flaunt it, and act like sex goddesses on a regular basis.
justkillingtime

Specifically because it seems to be fat girls who try and flaunt it, and act like sex goddesses on a regular basis.

Yeah that's one thing I never got really.

Girls who are quite attractive tend to me more self-concious about the way they look and claim they're fat (though half the time they know they're not, just want compliments).

Yet a lot of fat girls, mainly chavs, seem to think they're really good looking wearing tight revealing clothes that could make blind kids cry.

And yes, I'm aware I'm generalising here, so don't bother pointing that out.
Aw this thread is so mean :p:

It's just not true, and the OP has the wrong attitude if he wants to make more than one true friend - himself.

Actually one of my friends is a bit overweight I guess, if you had to be technical and she's got one of prettiest faces I've ever seen :smile:

However it could be her mix, ie. half Italian and half Chinese. Face is pretty! I want her face hehe.

EDIT: She is probably a size 16, height is 5'5.
danni_bella
Lol this thread is so mean :p:

It's just not true, and the OP has the wrong attitude if he wants to make more than one true friend - himself.

Actually one of my friends is a bit overweight I guess, if you had to be technical and she's got one of prettiest faces I've ever seen :smile:

However it could be her mix, ie. half Italian and half Chinese. Face is pretty! I want her face hehe.

Trust me, if you're obese the vast majority of guys won't give a damn if you have the face of a goddess.

They'll probably just think "She might have been cute if she wasn't such a whale"
Reply 93
justkillingtime
Trust me, if you're obese the vast majority of guys won't give a damn if you have the face of a goddess.

They'll probably just think "She might have been cute if she wasn't such a whale"

Do fat people directly affect you?

If they don't I think you should grow up and quit bitching and moaning.

And I agree with whoever said that you should post a pic. It's only fair
:smile:
Reply 94
I agree with the OP, the worst is when fat girls show off about having a huge rack. They don't seem to get it isn't impressive if your stomach sticks out further...
Reply 95
SacreBleu

Nobody?

....no
I personally don't understand how men can find fat (meaning overweight) girls attractive. But by the same token, I find fat men absolutely repulsive.
Reply 97
justkillingtime

OMG Im so not eating for 3 days now because of this thread.
!!!!1!!11!!!
Reply 98
fat people are not attractive. i do not care what people say. having more chins than a chinese phonebook and more rolls than a bakery is a physical problem because they eat to much and they need to get it sorted out. for some it may be generic and thats ok because its not there fault and you usually can tell because they have those piggy faces.

fat people need to face facts that its disguisting. take the hint
Define fat...

Latest