Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

There is no such thing as an attractive fat girl. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_f_1990)
    Define fat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Forgive me if I overstep the mark but I think you are attractive.

I must be the magical "1%". I actualy prefer larger females, they seem to be more down to earth personality wise.
    lmao do you seriously think she is attractive. its not even the body that puts me off her, in all honesty her face isn't very pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)

???

ReputationRep:
    At a festival over the weekend I could not believe the amount of overweight, stretchmarked girls walking around a freezing cold airfield in England at night, wearing nothing but a tiny tacky neon tutu skirt and a bra or bikini top. I have nothing against loving your body whatever size you are but for Christs sake, this is not attractive and it is so incredibly stupid.

Showing flesh does not equal being sexy.

I count this for size 8 girls with perfect figures as well, but when you see a girl with a saggy tummy and treetrunk thighs freezing her tits off in an airfield in a desperate attempt to look sexy, it's really sad.

I don't have a perfect figure but I wear clothes that flatter me and dress appropriately for the weather.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    Beauty isn't on the inside either, that's called personality and it doesn't make you look pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)
    At a festival over the weekend I could not believe the amount of overweight, stretchmarked girls walking around a freezing cold airfield in England at night, wearing nothing but a tiny tacky neon tutu skirt and a bra or bikini top. I have nothing against loving your body whatever size you are but for Christs sake, this is not attractive and it is so incredibly stupid.

I count this for size 8 girls with perfect figures as well, but when you see a girl with a saggy tummy and treetrunk thighs freezing her tits off in an airfield in a desperate attempt to look sexy, it's really sad.

I don't have a perfect figure but I wear clothes that flatter me and dress appropriately for the weather.

/rant
    There was a festival on an air field? Where can I find more information on this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)

/rant
    Stretch marks are not always due to being overweight though.

ReputationRep:
    No, but generally if you are obese and you have stretch marks, then yes they are. So why walk around in arctic conditions with no clothes on showing them off.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying they should. Just stating a point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justkillingtime)
    Trust me, if you're obese the vast majority of guys won't give a damn if you have the face of a goddess.

They'll probably just think "She might have been cute if she wasn't such a whale"
    What about the opposite then?

I have been told my bod is good, but face is not very attractive lol.

ReputationRep:
    True, I have stretch marks and I'm 6'2" and 68kg (and also male... :tongue:)

I think it's height related not width related, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    True, I have stretch marks and I'm 6'2" and 68kg (and also male... :tongue:)

I think it's height related not width related, though.
    I have stretch marks which are height related also...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    When you have done a comprehensive survey of the male population then you can quote percentages. Until then you're just making an assumption based on your own views and the views of your (probably equally as rude) friends. Plenty of 'fat' people are in happy relationships, plenty are married, plenty attract a lot of admirers; I'm not saying a 30 stone lard-arse who can't get out of bed and sits there eating family sized KFC buckets is attractive, but a post on here suggests anything above a 12 is fat- I'm sorry but many people would find that being in the normal BMI range would make them a size 12 or more.
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    But many fat people are complacent with the fact that they're fat. Though they may not feel bad about it, they don't think it's worth the effort to improve their lifestyles. It takes a lot of reiteration to get that message across. Humans don't like change, we all need a bit of a prodding if we want to do something.
    If they're fine how they are, why do they need prodding?

ReputationRep:
    You do realize that fat in the past was seen as attractive. It's only in recent history that we've seen mega thin as the way to go. Just look at old portraits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Well, why do you need to tell people they're unhealthy? Do you not think people are aware enough of their own bodies to realise if they are?
    Seems strange that you think fat people aren't aware that they're fat.
    I agree with this post, also I have noticed that even in women who are perhaps at the higher end of the healthy weight range, they still receive a bit of ill-treatment because of it. Not nice

ReputationRep:
    Despite his..brutal..approach this actually has a lot of truth in it, especially in how some fat people have the pride attitude! Good thread I say :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What does it matter to you?

Personally, I don't really mind about a girls weight. Obviously some things are just too far to even go there, but as long as their not obese, I don't see the problem. Some overweight girls ARE attractive. Rolls of fat are unattractive, but not all bigger girls have that.

Also, define fat. You can't use dress sizes because their so different between shops, and its more a measure of a girls shape than actual size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SacreBleu)

Nobody?
    She's disgusting. Only reason she got there is fat people trying to make fat fashionable.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks for me then Although I don't get the 'perfect skin' thing. Being fat doesn't give you horrible skin, just a lot of it!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.