Turn on thread page Beta

What do you make of Madonna's arms? watch

ReputationRep:
    as per todays dailymail

ReputationRep:
    You have to ask?
    They are repulsive, enough to make me vomit!

ReputationRep:
    feck me thats soooo not nice. it looks pretty abnormal
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :puke:

in fact just earlier i was lookin at some pics of her in OK! and thinking how old and weird she looked nowadays and that's she's passed her sell by date in celebdom.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The've gone through the cocktail sausage stage. They now look like the arms and hands of my grandfather.

Agreed with all the above. What do you think about her arms, Adonis? They're pretty veiny and you like that? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Agreed with all the above. What do you think about her arms, Adonis? They're pretty veiny and you like that?
    My ideals for men and women vary.

Whilst I dig veins on dudes, I don't like it at all on girls.

Also, she's just too lean for my personal tastes, there's no element of softness about her physique.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    tbh if you take away her tits she's practically a bloke in that pic :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    tbh if you take away her tits she's practically a bloke in that pic
    lol, she does have nice tits.

but yeh... I was in the newsagents this morning and saw it on the paper and was like dang !! that's some hench man arms lol [albeit a smaller version]

ReputationRep:
    Just look skinny to me

ReputationRep:
    That's vile. Period.

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** it's a pokémon :zomg:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Adonis)

but yeh... I was in the newsagents this morning and saw it on the paper and was like dang !! that's some hench man arms lol [albeit a smaller version]
    take away her head in that pic and she's a freaky man with moobs :rofl2:

how do they get so wirey and veiny like that? her boobs must be fake or else her breast muscles at the top (cant remember what theyre called! the bits near the deltoids) must have been affected too but her boobs still look round and perky (thoug that could just be a decent bra)

also, i see you like ice creaaaam! my grandad owns an ice cream factory haha i can get you free ice cream :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I always thought her arms and hands just gave away her age too much... and they look really freaky in those pictures.

Makes me shudder...

Were there any captions for these pictures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    take away her head in that pic and she's a freaky man with moobs

how do they get so wirey and veiny like that? her boobs must be fake or else her breast muscles at the top (cant remember what theyre called! the bits near the deltoids) must have been affected too but her boobs still look round and perky (thoug that could just be a decent bra)

also, i see you like ice creaaaam! my grandad owns an ice cream factory haha i can get you free ice cream
    low-bodyfat and she doesn't have huge muscles, just very defined ones hence the wireyness

your arms look like that too, just theres a layer of fat covering yours unlike hers

and ye, she probs had a boob job cos she'd lose the fat in her tits

and ohhh nice =] i shall have to take u up on that offer, long as ur not freaked out by my veins which are worse than hers lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Were there any captions for these pictures?
    cnt remember but was on the cover on dailymail and links;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ing-veins.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-too-much.html
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    low-bodyfat and she doesn't have huge muscles, just very defined ones hence the wireyness

your arms look like that too, just theres a layer of fat covering yours unlike hers

and ye, she probs had a boob job cos she'd lose the fat in her tits

and ohhh nice =] i shall have to take u up on that offer, long as ur not freaked out by my veins which are worse than hers lol
    everytime i look at those pics i make a :yucky: face.

yaaaay i have fat arms!!!! (its ok i know what you mean lol- it's like she just bypassed the whole flesh bit and put skin straight over her muscles- litarally just skin and bones)

haha well veins on a guy is :coma: so i dont mind- free ice cream for all!

ReputationRep:
    They just don't look right and are replusive. There is literally no fat on them at all. I'm all for being fit and healthy but she's taken it to far.

She looks like she has the arms of a female body builder.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.