Turn on thread page Beta

getting a guy something thoughful but not cheesy for his birthday! watch

okay so i need to buy my bf something for his birthday. we've been together 8 months and there have been loads of ups and downs and hes been amazing to me through them all! hes the nicest guy i think ive probably ever know till now! i want to get him something thats thoughtful but not overly cheesy. thing is i honestly have no idea what to get guys in general or him in particular! ive always gone with sports related stuff for the guys ive known/been with but i dont want to do that this time.

if you're a guy, what kinds of things do you like and if you're a girl what have you given a guy/your bf before?!

HELPP!

ReputationRep:
    I just want a girl who loves me :love:

but I like sports stuff (yes, I know you're not buying that), electronics (eg. new phone, Ipod etc.) and video games A small bit of jewellery isn't bad, like a necklace.

but stripping for a birthday = priceless :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You've been together 8 months and you cannot think of a good present?

ReputationRep:
    If he's into cars at all then a track day would be great

ReputationRep:
    Get him some flowers and chocolates.

ReputationRep:
    i never understand why girls wouldn't think a dvd and a blowjob would suffice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.