Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by pink_lucie)
    Im in the same boat

exercise my love, ive got my charlie brooks( think thats her name) DVD and im going to try and do it every morning!!!
    As if you need to worry, you're fine! :p:

You're a hottie, although sometimes I feel the same too - it's probably just hormones.

What I do, is I try to drink lots of water throughout the day, up to 8 glasses and I stress less because my skin is clear and I don't feel as hungry. That's my tip

put down the fork...

done that?

now dont' pick it up again until you're a size 12

:woo: :eek3: :yep:

Ive lost 6kilos in a month, i lost 5% bodyfat and didnt los any muscle, heres some quick tips.

Dont miss meals
    Keep your diet balanced
    Dont eat ANY junk food
    Give yourself 1 day of the week where your allowed any treat, this way your body doesnt crave and you binge on choclate or something.
    Try to eat 5 small portions of meals a day
    Dont eat at late times (before going bed) only drink water or have an apple (my cut of time is 6, i go sleep at 12ish)
    Make sure you get 8 hours sleep.
    Excercise, Excercise and more excercise.

Below are links on starting ur excercise
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjTnBmCHTY

If you want more detail just pm me

You can do what I'm doing atm. Get up, eat a banana run three miles. Chill for a bit. Then later push ups, and sit ups gallore. And you gotta do it till you physically can't. Notice I said physically not mentally. Afternoon, do a HIIT session, really high intensity for those parts.

As for meals. Six small meals a day. No carbs on the last meal before you sleep.

The gym is a good option!! I don't believe that you don't have 30 pounds each month!!
    If you increase your muscle your metabolism increase and you will lose kilos!!!!

(Original post by hallix)
    Unless you are using the angles to you're advantage in your profile picture, you are clearly not fat.
    ooooold picture..i think i was 17/18 there...im 20 now

Right firstly, just because bullies have told you it, doesn't make it true. And being overweight doesn't make people ugly either.

However, the best way is to try to lose weight is get intro a routine. It's easy to say to yourself "I wanna lose weight so I'll do some exercise", but unless you can actually get yourself to commit to doing the exercise regularly, and not just every now and again you won't get anywhere (I know cos I'm in that situation now lol).

Have you got a friend or someone who will go for a run / whatever exercise you want to do with you? I find it a lot easy to motivate myself when one of my friends say they'll come along lol.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.