Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Watch these two before posting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIbG...eature=channel

According to wikipedia, release date is around late 2010.

I'm not going to discuss what it is, it will take too long, just watch the videos and you'll understand.

My opinion on it is that Xbox are copying the wii, but took it several steps further. I would buy it, it looks amazing, but also very pricey.

And I can see it being used for hardcore gamers aswell, for example, shooting games; make a gun shape with your hand and when you want to shoot, lift it up sharply, etc. although i know many will be fairly skeptical of this (mainly the ps3 people on youtube who keep bashing on xbox as if theres some kind of war, extremely pathetic and childish). But remember, Natal is an add on, which you do not have to use, so it xbox would still remain one of the hardcore consoles, along with ps3.

One thing I am not liking though, is the way they are portraying it, its the same way Nintendo did with the wii, as if its for families. Most people play consoles on their own, even wii. But I guess wii was more dependent on other people to play, as on Xbox it may not be as important to have a fun time playing it.

I could also see myself having so much fun abusing that milo kid :p:

As long as it was under £200, I would buy that add on.

What are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    We should all know by now that anything that comes out of Peter Molyneux's mouth should be taken with a rather large pinch of salt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    We should all know by now that anything that comes out of Peter Molyneux's mouth should be taken with a rather large pinch of salt.
    Or a truckload.

And, for the OP.

1. There's an Xbox 360 Society thread for discussion on all things 'box.
    2. There's already been a Natal thread
    3. Don't bump threads, especially when you created them less than an hour ago. Post reported.

ReputationRep:
    Even if this crap is as revolutionary as P.Molyneux says, no one will want to play it.
    People play games to unwind and relax, no one wants to stand infront of a TV and try and communicate with some punk ass virtual kid. People want to sit on their sofa in their underpants, eating chips and dip and unwind by killing prozzies a la GTA4.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the worthless neg OP :top:

ReputationRep:
    What was that? Were you gonna make some attempt at a rebuttal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshphillips999)
    points 1 and 2: i never saw.

point 3: I read the rules and never saw that so reporting it is totally pointless.
    1/2: That's what is for. Xbox society is on the first page, Natal thread is a wee bit back, last post in mid-June.

3. It's clearly spam, though, so he does have a right to report it. Also, you may think it's totally pointless but it's our judgement that matters in the end and he's absolutely correct. Thread closed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.