Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I cry on the simplest things and i am a GUY!!! Watch

YES! i do and i hate it!!! 3 weeks ago i was getting into a fight and i was feeling a bit nervous coz the guy was like triple my size but i was ready to give it my best shot. then suddenly just before we start a tear went down my face, the guy who was gonna fight me came up to me and told me that he won't fight me because i cried and everyone now thinks i am a ******* pussy. i tried to fight him the next day but he ignored me and looked at me as if i am a girl -_-.

me: COME ON DARREN! LETS FIGHT AFTER SCHOOL! YOU ****!

Darren: haha breh, the first time you cried the second time you'll shiit yourself. stop embaressing yourself and **** off.

I HATE IT! i need to know how to control my feelings or not cry! last week i got into an argument with my older brother and then i raised my voice because i was so angry and then my eyes got red and tears went down my eyes :mad: its embaressing! i want it to stop its ruining my life! i sometimes cry on stupid things like commercials on the african poverty or sad movies. THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE is there some kind of medicine that can stop this?!?!?!!??!!??!!?

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like that you cry in situations that put you under stress, if some prick is not going to fight you do you not think he is scared after you have offered to fight him twice ? if your in that situation your bound to be emotional, and from the sounds of it he is exploiting your weakness to make himslef look better. Though fighting is never a way to sort things out.

Arguments at home will be stressfull, it doesnt mean your weak it just means it gets to you more than it normallly would.Its most likely stress related, just need to chill and stop worrying about it other wise you will be stressed all the time, making you cry more.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not cure. I know a guy like that.

When you cried before the fight, and during arguing with your brother was probably more of a frustration thing. Try not to worry about it so much.

ReputationRep:
    You're just emotional..theres nothing wrong with being emotional? :dontknow:

With the fight thing..that was pretty embarrassing, just forget about it..offering to fight him again is stupid..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    YES! i do and i hate it!!! 3 weeks ago i was getting into a fight and i was feeling a bit nervous coz the guy was like triple my size but i was ready to give it my best shot. then suddenly just before we start a tear went down my face, the guy who was gonna fight me came up to me and told me that he won't fight me because i cried and everyone now thinks i am a ******* pussy. i tried to fight him the next day but he ignored me and looked at me as if i am a girl -_-.

me: COME ON DARREN! LETS FIGHT AFTER SCHOOL! YOU ****!

Darren: haha breh, the first time you cried the second time you'll shiit yourself. stop embaressing yourself and **** off.

I HATE IT! i need to know how to control my feelings or not cry! last week i got into an argument with my older brother and then i raised my voice because i was so angry and then my eyes got red and tears went down my eyes :mad: its embaressing! i want it to stop its ruining my life! i sometimes cry on stupid things like commercials on the african poverty or sad movies. THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE is there some kind of medicine that can stop this?!?!?!!??!!??!!?
    I don't know about the medicine. I used to be a cry-baby too(no offense), I used to get upset over nothing, and even when people called me names. Firstly, don't put yourself in a position where you are going to fight. Secondly, it is alright to feel sympathy, but reason with yourself, honestly, will crying make a difference and change anything? All you do is hurt yourself, and make a fool out of yourself. Thirdly, to boost your self esteem, take up a sport, learn to fight(self defense). Talk to your doctor about it if its really serious, then it can be decided whether or not it is necessary to take medicine or not.

(Original post by ogloom)
    I suspect a troll. If so, lol.

If you're not a troll, you need to get a grip. You're such a pussy, I bet you were crying when you wrote this thread. You need to expose yourself to horrific ****. I.e. go out and torture and kill a dog. After you've killed a few, you'll be desensitized and won't cry. If you don't cry when you torture and kill an innocent beast, I'm sure other **** will no longer phase you.
    by looking at your face... i am sure i would beat the **** out of u... yeah (u r the kind of guy that loves to listen to metal and all that crap right?) maybe i will drop a few tears but i'll massacre u. i will never kill a dog, that is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    There's probably some complex psychological reason involving neural pathways and ingrained cognitive habits. :yum:

Maybe you need to expose yourself to situations that are likely to trigger very emotional responses and concentrate on becoming less so, until it becomes second-nature.

ReputationRep:
    I have problems with it but it only happens about once every 3 months. My mam is constantly a ***** to me. I bottle it up and up and up until I just snap burst out into tears and built up rage. Nothing to be ashamed of.

After reading this back i think i better release my anger more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    You're just emotional..theres nothing wrong with being emotional? :dontknow:

With the fight thing..that was pretty embarrassing, just forget about it..offering to fight him again is stupid..
    what i was thinking
    OP, its nothing to be ashamed of and in relation to the fight...we all embarass ourselves just try and move on from it as the better person.

ReputationRep:
    Aw mannn, I cry at literally everything, I cried the other day when I had to relive the last ever episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, no joke.

If my boyfriend was as emotional about stuff as me Id like it because I wouldnt feel so stupid about being the only one crying. Plus if your going to cry when you fight, dont fight. Fighting is silly and pointless anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    by looking at your face... i am sure i would beat the **** out of u... yeah (u r the kind of guy that loves to listen to metal and all that crap right?) maybe i will drop a few tears but i'll massacre u. i will never kill a dog, that is just wrong.
    Thats a bit mean, he cant help what his face looks like.
    But he shouldnt be talking about killing dogs, thats a bit psycho and Im sure that wont solve your emotional problems, it might just **** you up even more.
    I think you need to go get a bigggg cuddle and have an hours cry to let out all those emotions and what sounds like pent up rage.

ReputationRep:
    You probably have ovarian cancer. Consult your gynecologist.

http://www.dontgomovement.com/missing.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes you can pinch yourself to stop crying [thats what I do]
    or think about something like Beth Ditto Naked
    It shall hold them tears down for a while

ReputationRep:
    I suspect a troll. If so, lol.

If you're not a troll, you need to get a grip. You're such a pussy, I bet you were crying when you wrote this thread. You need to expose yourself to horrific ****. I.e. go out and torture and kill a dog. After you've killed a few, you'll be desensitized and won't cry. If you don't cry when you torture and kill an innocent beast, I'm sure other **** will no longer phase you.
    I lol'd. But ogloom, you are an ugly ****.

I want to see you cry OP. Go on bestgore and watch the chechen beheadings. Video your reaction and show us.

ReputationRep:
    Alright OP, it's nothing to cry about....

^^ thats ********. Men don't cry. Fact
    go have a shower u dirty, sweaty, piece of fatshiit..why the **** would u have to be such an *******??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Thats a bit mean, he cant help what his face looks like.
    But he shouldnt be talking about killing dogs, thats a bit psycho and Im sure that wont solve your emotional problems, it might just **** you up even more.
    I think you need to go get a bigggg cuddle and have an hours cry to let out all those emotions and what sounds like pent up rage.
    I agree ,I wouldnt worry ogloom is sadistic moron, you shouldnt listen to morons like that OP becuase there just the sad nerds who live at home, who cant cry becuase they have been sterilised by living a life over the interenet. you will be fine no worries

ReputationRep:
    ^^ thats ********. Men don't cry. Fact
    Is that really you in your profile picture?

ReputationRep:
    Crying over sensitive issues isn't such a big thing really, crying over pain however is a bit dodgy.

You will get ripped if you cry before a fight or in any social situation, that's just how society is built

Dont worry... I went through a phase lately where I cried like 3 times a day! :/

I didnt realise how stressful my life was tbh as in I had tons of exams and family problems. I bottled it up and then all the emotion kind of took over.

Try doing relaxing things like listening to music or doing something fun like seeing your friends That helped me anyway

B
    x

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.