Turn on thread page Beta

I cry on the simplest things and i am a GUY!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Aw!

If you feel yourself starting to cry and you don't want to, look upwards, don't keep blinking, and think of something completely unrelated to what's going on, like how many jelly babies it would take to fill the O2 arena.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    by looking at your face... i am sure i would beat the **** out of u... yeah (u r the kind of guy that loves to listen to metal and all that crap right?) maybe i will drop a few tears but i'll massacre u. i will never kill a dog, that is just wrong.
    Sorry but how can you tell you can destroy him just by the look of him?

Yeah he may look like a bit of a mong (if that's him, which I doubt it is) but just humor him, he clearly has social issues

ReputationRep:
    Why do hell do you want to fight him? Sounds like primary school or something.

ReputationRep:
    I read a study in a psych book (can't remember which one, i read too many) that showed that men are actually more emotional than women. one of the studies showing this by studying couples arguments. in most cases (maybe every case, not sure) the men left the room first, this was shown to be due to the fact they had trouble coping with the amount of emotion flooding their systems, where the women could cope, due to having less of it. (we still have the same nervous system so it doesn't make sense to show women as more tolerant, if they were more resistant anyway they would feel it less).
    Another study also shows that men are much more receptive to anger etc, whereas women are more receptive to caring etc. need to find it again....

Anyway the theory goes like so: men have more emotion than women. as a result of this larger amount of emotion, and also social pressures, men learn from an early age to supress their emotions more, they have to or else they would be constantly emotional about everything. thus giving the appearance of men having less emotions.

So maybe it's that you're actually less emotional than most men, and can cope well enough that you don't have to self suppress. or you just never learnt to suppress it .

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing wrong with a bit of emotion my boyfriend is very emotional and if we have an argument or he falls out with his friends when he gets home he gets upset, often crying... sounds like you were stressed or something to cry over a fight with this guy, although i would have done the same

ReputationRep:
    You just need to control your emotions OP. Watch disturbing videos, but instead of feeling for the weak, hurt people. Laugh with the sadistic people. These things can be controlled.

Next time you are in a situation where you feel you're losing control of your emotion (I've been there). Try to laugh.

Also, if you want to revoke your "pussy" image. Make people think you're a maniac. Get yourself into a situation where you're gunna cry (confront that guy), then BURST INTO LAUGHTER while you're crying. You will confuse people, and people fear the unknown.

Also, pick up a chair or something while you're crying and laughing and smash yourself over the face with it until you draw blood / pass out. If you draw a decent amount of blood but are conscious, start walking up to people, grabbing them like you grabbed the chair - but don't actually do anything - just scare the **** out of them.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I can link you to a great site. You can buy extra-strength tampons in bulk. Save a fortune.

<edit> sorry man, I'm being a bit of a nob. Heres some useful advice: Wear goggles.

you pussyhole!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    by looking at your face... i am sure i would beat the **** out of u... yeah (u r the kind of guy that loves to listen to metal and all that crap right?) maybe i will drop a few tears but i'll massacre u. i will never kill a dog, that is just wrong.
    DUDE DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IS HIS FACE. ROFL YOU F*CKING RETARD NO WONDER YOU CRY LIKE A LITTLE *****.

Saying that you are probably going to go cry like a little pussy after reading this

My advice to you would be to get some F*cking brains and then try to fix the problem, or just where a mask

ReputationRep:
    A real man doesn't go around picking fights with people because he is fully confident in his own strength and maturity. You've got to think logically and stay detached. You can feel some emotion but don't let emotions control you. Don't worry about what other people think of you, but believe in yourself. And finally, make sure you put things in perpective and work out what the right thing to do is.

ReputationRep:
    Kick the bigger guy in the balls and laugh when he cries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivisteiner)
    A real man doesn't go around picking fights with people because he is fully confident in his own strength and maturity. You've got to think logically and stay detached. You can feel some emotion but don't let emotions control you. Don't worry about what other people think of you, but believe in yourself. And finally, make sure you put things in perpective and work out what the right thing to do is.
    Or he could cry like a little *****

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure your a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    Are you sure your a guy?
    :rofl: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    a thread that truly shows the degenerates using this site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lessthanzero)
    a thread that truly shows the degenerates using this site
    Welcome to the club :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Rippetoe)
    You probably have ovarian cancer. Consult your gynecologist.

http://www.dontgomovement.com/missing.jpg
    Please tell me those fingers on your sig are fake...I actually am so close to throwing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Please tell me those fingers on your sig are fake...I actually am so close to throwing up.
    I caught cancer from an XBox controller.

ReputationRep:
    http://pondplants.biz/img/Lotus/Lotus%20Pod.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    I suspect a troll. If so, lol.

If you're not a troll, you need to get a grip. You're such a pussy, I bet you were crying when you wrote this thread. You need to expose yourself to horrific ****. I.e. go out and torture and kill a dog. After you've killed a few, you'll be desensitized and won't cry. If you don't cry when you torture and kill an innocent beast, I'm sure other **** will no longer phase you.
    this

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.