Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Greetings,

I have applied through ucas, and in ucas application form i indicated that i want take loan for tuition fees from Uk goverment. And my question is - will i get application form for loan automatically from ucas by mail or i need to apply for loan directly through student finance England?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    No you will have to do it online, or you can download the form from the internet or get it from your local council.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the site: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...time/index.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitalyj)
    Greetings,

I have applied through ucas, and in ucas application form i indicated that i want take loan for tuition fees from Uk goverment. And my question is - will i get application form for loan automatically from ucas by mail or i need to apply for loan directly through student finance England?

Thank you.
    what college do you go to????

ReputationRep:
    The links to forms and guides for the 2009 / 2010 academic year is available here:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...ance/DG_171624

You will need to download the form and print it. Alternatively, you can register online, but will still be required to send in documentary evidance to support your claim if you are applying for the income-assessed loan. If you are just applying for tuition, this may not be required. If you have further questions do post again.

PS. The forms can also be obtained from your Local Education Authority, school or college. If you contact Student Finance England, they should be able to post one out to you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.