Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got my letter and I'm going to be in flat 20! who else is going to be at Charlotte Court in September? Lets have a party I'm doing creative writing.

ReputationRep:
    i am!! i am in flat 17! yaaay

ReputationRep:
    hehe yaay awesome are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Im living in flat 20!!!!

ReputationRep:
    aaahh! we're going to be neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    Did you all have unconditionals?

ReputationRep:
    I did yes.

ReputationRep:
    you need to add me on facebook!! i sent you a private message

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 17 too!! What course is everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 31

ReputationRep:
    Just got my letter through today! Im in flat 12

ReputationRep:
    im staying in flat 43 i think..

ReputationRep:
    I'm living in flat 40!
    Is anyone else out there too?
    COME ON PEOPLEEE xxx

ReputationRep:
    Flat 1!
    Yes thats right, flat 1. That worries me slightly aha xD

ReputationRep:
    flat 39 anybody??

ReputationRep:
    How much is internet at CC does anybody know? Went down to Sheffield the other day and the bloke who works there took me round and showed me a room etc.

He's sound and the rooms are bigger than I thought! Heated towelrails and everything! Looks really good! If anyone wants to add me on facebook/msn you can.. [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Baron)
    Flat 1!
    Yes thats right, flat 1. That worries me slightly aha xD
    You better hope they've decorated... Haha. I was in flat 1 last year and it needed it. Oh and the fridge is really small, we had to get a new fridge freezer as the freezer didn't have a door when I moved in!! (and the new fridge was way smaller than before).

(Original post by stoneystag4eva)
    How much is internet at CC does anybody know? Went down to Sheffield the other day and the bloke who works there took me round and showed me a room etc.

He's sound and the rooms are bigger than I thought! Heated towelrails and everything! Looks really good! If anyone wants to add me on facebook/msn you can.. [email protected]
    I think it was in the region of about £150-250 depending on the speed you wanted (and there are some add ons you can get-it's on ask4s website), but I can't remember exactly. I think they may have changed it again this year though. It's done through ask4 and they'll have people there to talk to if you need it. You also need a CAT5 ethernet cable (I think) but they were selling them there last year and the year before for a couple of quid. Oh and I think you have to pay with a Debit or Credit Card.

Anyway I'm in flat 14 this year (staying in halls again).

(If anyone wants to ask anything else it may be a while before I reply as I can't get on the internet much at the moment.)

ReputationRep:
    im gonna be in flat 19 room 2 cant wait movin in on the 20th
    add me on facebook if your in my flat lauren clark
    xx

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm in flat 49. Any1 at Collegiate campus?
    xxxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.