Turn on thread page Beta

Bill Gates quits Facebook... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    Crashing is down to the user and PC setup, not the OS :rolleyes:
    Thank for the info, I didn't know that. I was only a joke anyway, I've got Vista and it works okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Doesn't stop most people.

This week, I had three friend requests from people who were in my year in secondary school. In all my time at this particular school, we didn't once exchange even a single word. Looking at their profiles, we have absolutely nothing in common.

I would love to know why they want to add me on something like this? Is it just racking up numbers or something?
    Yeah I think it is, or they just want to be nosey...

If it's anything like a lot of people from my high school, they're all pregnant or unemployed or similar. Very un-TSR like people.

I was like wow, I did well for myself. :p:

ReputationRep:
    What I don't get is why didn't he just make his profile listing private like other celebrities that like to keep in touch with facebook, I know a few people that have done just that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Bill Gates is in a relationship with Steve Jobs.
    :rofl:

Harvard University likes this! :borat: :hubba:

Steven Hawking pokes Bill Gates. :poke:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.