Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    awww :console: Don't worry I was out at a party and my friend's older sister was there with us who's in her twentys and has a 3 year old. It's perfectly natural to go out as a young mother and none of us judged her. She was saying how it's been such a relief as she hasn't gone out in months. Some people on here are quite childish and immature so ignore them
    you should only care about the opinions of the people you love, the people you dont love opinions are irrelevant, also ive never had a girl being stuck up in a club, i mean they ask me to dance and i tell them i cannot dance but i still try then after i tell them to come back to my place and ill show them what im good at.

Beautiful looks + charm + great in bed over shadows not being able to dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJaney)
    I don't think it makes a girl stuck up if she resents having some complete random guy just come up behind her and start rubbing himself against her. I object to it for several reasons. Firstly its rude, just assuming that I'll be oh so grateful for you rubbing your crotch into me, secondly I'm with my friends its not polite to just cut in, and thirdly it puts me in an awkard position both literally and metaphorically. Because I can either move away and hope you take the hint or I have to tell you in some nice way that I don't appreciate it.

The thing is, its so much easier just to be a bit different. I mean whats wrong with a bit of eye contact, some smiling, and then dancing near my group of friends with yours and approaching me from the front. Chances are if I'm interested I'll be up for a dance and much more willing than if you just grab me. It comes across as incredibly arrogant. Also its much nicer to be able to see the guys face and have a bit of a laugh and take the mick out of each others dancing.
    Exactly this.

Who's the say the girl will even want you?! I've noticed some guys get really angry if I tell them I have a boyfriend, when I'm just out with my friends. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)
    I really wish i'd never posted on here now. I'm actually so upset to the point of crying at the things people are saying about me.

Its so insulting
    Dw I was quite shocked when I saw people saying that, Its deffinatly not most peoples opinion.
    But apparently she was joking... :curious:

ReputationRep:
    If you did that to me in a club you'd get the heel off my stiletto straight in your face.

How dare you!

I'm a married 25 year old woman with 2 kids and i go on nights out with my friends for a bit of a break from my usualy daily routine. I am not a **** and don't go to nightclubs for some perv to start trying to dance with me.

Get a grip, you sound really immature
    I have 10 years on you, but I also like to go clubbing for a break from it all. I think I too would chose your way of saying "no". Some men wont take the hint that we dont want an ugly git grinding on us!. I"m not sure my old hips could take it TBH, :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    you should only care about the opinions of the people you love, the people you dont love opinions are irrelevant, also ive never had a girl being stuck up in a club, i mean they ask me to dance and i tell them i cannot dance but i still try then after i tell them to come back to my place and ill show them what im good at.

Beautiful looks + charm + great in bed over shadows not being able to dance

Was this aimed at me because I'm confused?

ReputationRep:
    You people need a sense of humour, SRSLY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    :facepalm2:
    Peppermint red raw stump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Was this aimed at me because I'm confused?
    lol made a mistake im new to this student room thing soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    lol made a mistake im new to this student room thing soz
    That's fine! Welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJaney)
    I don't think it makes a girl stuck up if she resents having some complete random guy just come up behind her and start rubbing himself against her. I object to it for several reasons. Firstly its rude, just assuming that I'll be oh so grateful for you rubbing your crotch into me, secondly I'm with my friends its not polite to just cut in, and thirdly it puts me in an awkard position both literally and metaphorically. Because I can either move away and hope you take the hint or I have to tell you in some nice way that I don't appreciate it.

The thing is, its so much easier just to be a bit different. I mean whats wrong with a bit of eye contact, some smiling, and then dancing near my group of friends with yours and approaching me from the front. Chances are if I'm interested I'll be up for a dance and much more willing than if you just grab me. It comes across as incredibly arrogant. Also its much nicer to be able to see the guys face and have a bit of a laugh and take the mick out of each others dancing.
    ^^Totally agree with this. A few times me and my friends have had men literally drag us to dance with them, we are NOT interested, and it's not as if i can say that politely in a loud club. Me and my mates have a traffic light system where if we see/get approached by someone were not interested in we tell each other 'Red', and 'Green', well i think you can guess that one.

But usually if im out with my friends, i don't appreciate guys arrogantly deciding that tonight i'm their pole to dance against, lucky me. The nice guys we usually meet are those who sit, have a drink and a conversation with us.

ReputationRep:
    Randomly grinding up against strangers in a club is aweful.

Im sick of girls doing it to me all the time! I just wanna dance with my mates!

ReputationRep:
    I really wish i'd never posted on here now. I'm actually so upset to the point of crying at the things people are saying about me.

Its so insulting
    Don't be upset. You have just as much right to have a night out, it by no means makes you an unfit mum, just a yummy mummy! Ignore these little boys who think they're cunny funts -- no one whose opinion is worth anything thinks this. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Randomly grinding up against strangers in a club is aweful.

Im sick of girls doing it to me all the time! I just wanna dance with my mates!

hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Dancing with someone in a club does not have to entail rubbing your pathetic sweaty crotch up against her, even if your Brad Pitt - that is not a turn on!!

Alot of the girls in clubs will just be there to have a dance with their friends.

And just to clarify this to you boys, the 'stuck up' girls, are too attractive for you, if you were the type of guy they would go for, if they were REMOTELY interested in you, they would dance with you or speak to you. If they run away then you repulse them, so take your sweaty ass back to the bar and try and ply some waster girls affections with some free
    drinks. The reason they cringe is because it's incredibly embarrassing that you would think she would dance with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Don't be upset. You have just as much right to have a night out, it by no means makes you an unfit mum, just a yummy mummy! Ignore these little boys who think they're cunny funts -- no one whose opinion is worth anything thinks this. :console:
    Aw thanks thats really nice.

Pleased there's people tha agree with me

ReputationRep:
    sign language ftw

u can then turn the sign language into a dance

It is win.

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    You people need a sense of humour, SRSLY
    http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/...nal-poster.jpg
    i kid i kid. my english it not so good eh

ReputationRep:
    they're not stuck up, you just don't know how to break 'em down.
    make em feel comfortable around you. banter+flirting.
    once you've built enough comfort , take things from there.
    don't lick the girls arse
    if she wants to dance say"i seen you dance before. not too impressed. what sets you aprt from the rest"
    just something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I can't believe you are getting critisised for going out occasionally. I feel sorry for these peoples mothers, sounds like they have had a bad time if their kids think parents is abnormal and wrong.
    I was thinking the exact same thing, mind you the previous insults came from a known troll and a user who claims to want to work with kids in their bio yet stated how they hate kids in a thread the other day.

I'm sure no-one will be attempting to mate with them anytime soon, so they wont have to worry about leaving children at home whilst they try to enjoy adult activities.

Believe it or not your sweaty crotch on my pretty dress is not something ive been looking forward to all night long. Take it somewhere else or buy me a damn drink first.
    LoL Made me laugh, but I agree. lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.