Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    another scenario
    girl asks you to take a picture
    take a picture of yourself
    she'll alugh . then u say, "well you asked me to take a picture "

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    i can just say i would not reject a guy that came over to dance with me in a club
    so uhh don't think all girls are stuck up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessJasmine)
    I was thinking the exact same thing, mind you the previous insults came from a known troll and a user who claims to want to work with kids in their bio yet stated how they hate kids in a thread the other day.

I'm sure no-one will be attempting to mate with them anytime soon, so they wont have to worry about leaving children at home whilst they try to enjoy adult activities.

Ha ha brilliant!

:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/...nal-poster.jpg
    i kid i kid. my english it not so good eh
    Giggles:p:

ReputationRep:
    There are some stuck up girls, yes. I hardly think a girl who rejects your advances, when you approach her in the manner described is in the wrong. This seems like a normal reaction.

Once outside a club, to get a girl's attention, I said "Hi". She stood up, walked towards me and said (more shouted) that she didn't even consider me a man and that I should know my place, that by approaching her I have humiliated her. That's stuck up. After all I only spoke to her to tell her that she was sitting in my friends vomit. She had really pissed me off. So I told her that I knew my place, and that she should return to hers and pointed at the puddle of puke. Her face was priceless when she looked down to see lovely sick all over her. Childish of me but I was drunk and fairly annoyed at her arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i like tea)
    lol my current bf won me over with his robot dance.....

sometimes abit of originality and some humour and being able to dance rediculusly and laugh at eachother is refreshing
    lol each to their own lol

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the exact same thing, mind you the previous insults came from a known troll and a user who claims to want to work with kids in their bio yet stated how they hate kids in a thread the other day.

I'm sure no-one will be attempting to mate with them anytime soon, so they wont have to worry about leaving children at home whilst they try to enjoy adult activities.
    Oh good PMPs ill informed army are out in force. I am not a troll i trolled this thread for a laugh. I dont hate kids at all but you are obviously too lazy to go and find that out for yourself. I dont like the sound of toddlers screaming and bad parenting just incase you have got your dizzy little brain all confuzzled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/...nal-poster.jpg
    i kid i kid. my english it not so good eh
    :dontknow: and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Oh good PMPs ill informed army are out in force. I am not a troll i trolled this thread for a laugh. I dont hate kids at all but you are obviously too lazy to go and find that out for yourself. I dont like the sound of toddlers screaming and bad parenting just incase you have got your dizzy little brain all confuzzled
    I read you Bio and you have just admitted to trolling so how am I wrong? You really upset someone yesterday with your views and you are trying to do the same tonight. Clearly you have too much time on your hands or don't have many real friends if this is your version of fun.

Classic insecure girl syndrome really, you can say nasty things over the internet. Big deal!

edit: i'm so dizzy I managed to graduate, get a diploma and keep my job, whilst you claim to have to work 9 hours a day just to make ends meet.

ReputationRep:
    I read you Bio and you have just admitted to trolling so how am I wrong? You really upset someone yesterday with your views and you are trying to do the same tonight. Clearly you have too much time on your hands or don't have many real friends if this is your version of fun.

Classic insecure girl syndrome really, you can say nasty things over the internet. Big deal!
    I upset someone who refused to see sense or listen so i got nasty. If she wants to chuck her toys out of the pram so be it, she's old enough to know better. I don't think my bio actually mentions wanting to work with kids but i have worked with kids aged 7 to adult and am actually ******* brilliant at it. Also i work 5 days a week so its nice to sit on my fave forum and have a laugh, it is hardly my fault if Natalie is hormonal and acting a fool. In fact i used to have a lot of time for her but being pregnant makes her mental :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I hate it when guys just come up and do this, me and my friends just give each other a look and back away. It's not really the best way to approach someone you don't know. I wouldn't mind so much if he had spoken to me beforehand or even made eye contact or smiled .

Eye Contact, and dancing with you first then make the move, that is pretty much generally acceptable.

But its not like any guy is gonna take you aside in the middle of the floor and ask to dance with you, its all done physically. Then you take them aside for chat and drink. Clubs are TOOOOOO Loud for talking on the dance floor.

ReputationRep:
    I upset someone who refused to see sense or listen so i got nasty. If she wants to chuck her toys out of the pram so be it, she's old enough to know better. I don't think my bio actually mentions wanting to work with kids but i have worked with kids aged 7 to adult and am actually ******* brilliant at it. Also i work 5 days a week so its nice to sit on my fave forum and have a laugh, it is hardly my fault if Natalie is hormonal and acting a fool. In fact i used to have a lot of time for her but being pregnant makes her mental :dontknow:
    You can make a point without resorting to personal insults unless you are of low intelligence. If you don't agree with parents going to nightclubs you could have said that, you didn't need to personally attack someone and call them a bad mother.

ReputationRep:

edit: i'm so dizzy I managed to graduate, get a diploma and keep my job, whilst you claim to have to work 9 hours a day just to make ends meet.
    Well now that i know upsetting people is something she does all the time i don't feel so bad. Obviolusly she saw my situation and thought she'd pick on me tonight.

Thanks for making me aware of this.

Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way. Bet your really excited now!

ReputationRep:
    You can make a point without resorting to personal insults unless you are of low intelligence. If you don't agree with parents going to nightclubs you could have said that, you didn't need to personally attack someone and call them a bad mother.
    See you have the same problem as PMP you are so quick to assume what i am saying is what i think. Do you honestly in your heart of hearts think that a 22 year old girl, who has lived a bit, has friends that are single parents and married parents, would think that a young mum cant go out and have a nice time? Especially as i said LOL afterwards??? Really? I was playing at being a wind up merchant and you all take it to heart. Lighten up, seriously. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbie*)
    Dancing with someone in a club does not have to entail rubbing your pathetic sweaty crotch up against her, even if your Brad Pitt - that is not a turn on!!

Alot of the girls in clubs will just be there to have a dance with their friends.

And just to clarify this to you boys, the 'stuck up' girls, are too attractive for you, if you were the type of guy they would go for, if they were REMOTELY interested in you, they would dance with you or speak to you. If they run away then you repulse them, so take your sweaty ass back to the bar and try and ply some waster girls affections with some free
    drinks. The reason they cringe is because it's incredibly embarrassing that you would think she would dance with you.
    if ure there to dance with ur friends, gtfo my face and stop wasting space, just go to your house with ur girls, put some music and dance there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)

Well now that i know upsetting people is something she does all the time i don't feel so bad. Obviolusly she saw my situation and thought she'd pick on me tonight.

I give up :rolleyes: if i had a problem with young mums going out and having a nice time id hate half my mates. You lot need to pull your head out of your arses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)

Yeah I am so excited, want it all to be over with now though so I can actually meet my baby now. Good luck at uni I absolutely loved it, I am considering doing another course when I am off on maternity leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    thats how you should treat them, girls in clubs are USUALLY sluts, so thats the thing, i just go up and rub my crotch on some girl's ass, i don't care if she like it or not, i'm there to have fun
    hahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I give up :rolleyes: if i had a problem with young mums going out and having a nice time id hate half my mates. You lot need to pull your head out of your arses.
    Why even say it then?

If i saw a post on here and agreed with it, i wouldnt just then say i disagreed with it just to upset the person.

Fair enough, im over feeling bad now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    See you have the same problem as PMP you are so quick to assume what i am saying is what i think. Do you honestly in your heart of hearts think that a 22 year old girl, who has lived a bit, has friends that are single parents and married parents, would think that a young mum cant go out and have a nice time? Especially as i said LOL afterwards??? Really? I was playing at being a wind up merchant and you all take it to heart. Lighten up, seriously. :rolleyes:
    You are right it is very funny, you find the time to go out of your way to write statements that are not necessarily what you believe.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.