Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)
    No but you'll care when your sitting in a police cell sober realising you've made a massive mistake. And you'll be saying bye bye to your law degree!
    No, lol which kinda female will even try to get me done, most of them just brush it off, at most throw a drink in your face, good for them, u just wasted money

ReputationRep:
    I agree with everything so far.

ReputationRep:
    ive seen plenty of lads do this in clubs with girls that are clearly random to them. 95% of the time it doesnt work out well for them. Rare occasions including girl slapping pervert guy! Me being a guy, i think its just freaking stupid for a random guy to go behind a girl unexpectedly and start rubbing his crotch on her arse. Not exactly the best first impression. Makes the guy look like a complete freak to think that the girl would enjoy being rubbed up against. Just because you see a group of girls dancing in a club doesn't mean they enjoy randoms grinding them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    No, lol which kinda female will even try to get me done, most of them just brush it off, at most throw a drink in your face, good for them, u just wasted money
    ME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    LMAO you think i actually care about this once im drunk out of my mind?
    Perhaps once you are on the Sex Offenders Register, cannot practice Law, spend time unsupervised with your children or get a job which requires a CRB check, you might realise what a ******** you are.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so fail. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morlock)
    Perhaps once you are on the Sex Offenders Register, cannot practice Law, spend time unsupervised with your children or get a job which requires a CRB check, you might realise what a ******** you are.
    I like this a lot!

And totally agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morlock)
    Yeah retard, lmao, Are you one of those creeps who stand on sideline and watches all the nice girls dancing ?

Yeah right, as if rubbing my crotch against a girl's ass will ruin my life.

Son, I am dissapointed.
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Ok this has gone off topic now so I am closing

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.