Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok, so im a 20yr old guy.

Me and my current gf have been going out for 4 years now. However, both of us are extremely possessive and have been quarrelling our way through life for the past 2 years over very silly reasons (i think i've more faults than her, because i've frequently lied to her, over silly things though). Since the past month, we've stopped talking to each other. Now, one of my female friends (Girl X suppose) acts a communications channel between me and my gf. This friend means a lot to me and has supported me in many ways. However, i think she might have a crush on me. She is always telling me to break up with my gf (citing we won't be happy together, we aren't meant for each other etc etc), and sometimes makes "jokes" like "me and X could marry after graduation". I also like X a lot and wouldn't mind going out with her. However, my gf truly loves me and i love her a lot too.

So, what do i do?? should i break up with my gf and ask X out or not!! (I am not sure whether X really has a crush on me or not, plus my gf really loves me.)

Thanks for reading the long stuff....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.