Turn on thread page Beta

Question for girls - Do you still stay at your boyfriends when you're "on"? watch

I'm in my first real relationship and haven't experienced anything like this before. Basically I'm on my pill free week and I usually stay at my boyfriends every other night. But I've never stayed at a guys house when I'm on my period before and I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable. I'd be so worried about leaking =/

Do you stay at your boyfriends? Or on that week do you prefer to stay at home?

ReputationRep:
    we still spend the night with each other, we make it a movie night and cuddle

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd rather stay at home, I don't care how much he says he doesn't care, I would. I'd rather be in bed alone.

ReputationRep:
    i do...i don't see a problem with it and neither does he. just wear pants!

ReputationRep:
    I do. It's the 4 days I wear pyjamas to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Plug it up. Easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    Plug it up. Easy.
    THIS

ReputationRep:
    I suppose i would stay, would probably rather not though. Just wear a towel/tampax though, you won't leak if you check it regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Of course. That's not because you're on period you have to avoid your bf.

ReputationRep:
    I still stay at my boyfriends house. I'd hate it if I didn't.
    We just have a snuggle night

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to make a mess of his bed though. How BAD would that be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0_YouKnowIt)
    Very.

If you don't feel comfortable don't stay. Just hang out, then go home?

ReputationRep:
    Depends how comfortable you are about it, there seems to be a mixture of opinions here, so if you are not comfortable with staying over then dont, im sure your boyfriend would prefer you not to be uncomfortable in his pressence for one reason or another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0_YouKnowIt)
    While it would be a little embarrassing; it's not like we leak deliberately - tis a natural thing. You just bung the sheets in the wash as soon as you notice and that's the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    Plug it up. Easy.
    lol!
    Surely you are both mature enough to deal with such things? not that it makes any major difference though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I do (that said, I live with him)

Tom always gets special treats when I'm on

It's no different to staying anywhere else really. If you don't leak normally, why would you leak there? :p:

(I had the same worries when I first stayed over, but it's OK )

ReputationRep:
    Of course I do, I don't see why not? But then again, perhaps being "on" is not as troublesome for me as it seems to be for some girls/women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Depends how comfortable you are about it, there seems to be a mixture of opinions here, so if you are not comfortable with staying over then dont, im sure your boyfriend would prefer you not to be uncomfortable in his pressence for one reason or another.
    Basically this.
    If you don't want to do it don't, if you feel ok about it go ahead.
    Personally I do, but I feel comfortable enough to say to him in advance and he doesn't really care, he'd still rather I stayed the night.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.