This discussion is closed.
amster_2003
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
where can i find past question papers and how can i retirieve them. when im on the website what do i type in to get 2 dem.
chocoholic_cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amster_2003)
where can i find past question papers and how can i retirieve them. when im on the website what do i type in to get 2 dem.
Depends on what board of exam you are doing, some boards have past papers online like ocr:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/OCR/WebSite/do...1998&x=49&y=46

The above is a link to science, if you go back to ocr.org.uk then you can go to the other ones such as maths etc.

But best idea would be to ask your teachers coz last yr if you asked most of my teachers were more than happy to give me some =)

Hope this helps
100% Blade
Report 16 years ago
It is difficult to get hold of them as schools often use them as mock papers. Try the exam board websites, they often provide specimen papers!
chocoholic_cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 100% Blade)
It is difficult to get hold of them as schools often use them as mock papers. Try the exam board websites, they often provide specimen papers!
sorry just tried the above link that I gave you...doens't quite work sorry! think you need to go to ocr and select all the options youself

O yeh...kinda forgot to mention got the past papers after my mocks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (20)
40%
Take exams next summer (12)
24%
Change uni choice through clearing (13)
26%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2%

Watched Threads