Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

So I got a letter through the post recently that read along the lines of "OH MY GOD, APPLY FOR STUDENT FINANCE NOAWWWWWWW!"

See, I tried to do it before, but it gets to a page where it wants me to select which course I'm doing. But I don't know which course I'm doing, so I abandoned the whole thing.

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    If you applied to UCAS, it's just your Firm choice.

ReputationRep:
    You will not receive any Student Finance until your university has confirmed that you are in attendance on your chosen course. It is only necessary to apply prior to this for administrative reasons. As you will have gathered from this forum, operations with Student Finance England are not always plain sailing at this time of year, so they probably have you good advice. Good luck with your application

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.