Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanzapan)
    Hahaha, as if you recognise meee! You have been lurking for ages then, you have an account?
    I have an account, but don't upload any looks. I don't post on the forum either, but go on it daily so I feel like a creeper because I know so many things about people like Bombs and Ellis and Chris and Ayla yet they have no idea who I am! But yes, I've been on lookbook since people like Hannah and Adeline were on top of the 'leaders' list and all that.

ReputationRep:
    Is Lookbook just for trapped in suburbia teens, or is it a dynamic community for people with all types of backgrounds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhiannaB)
    I have an account, but don't upload any looks. I don't post on the forum either, but go on it daily so I feel like a creeper because I know so many things about people like Bombs and Ellis and Chris and Ayla yet they have no idea who I am! But yes, I've been on lookbook since people like Hannah and Adeline were on top of the 'leaders' list and all that.

ahhh you should post on the forums! would be nice to speak to you on thereeee!! and post looks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanzapan)
    ahhh you should post on the forums! would be nice to speak to you on thereeee!! and post looks!
    Naww, you're so lovely. I stuck up for you anon in the secrets thread once, yano
    And I would post looks, but I'm really scrawny and am afraid of being bashed and accused of having eating disorders. I mean, Shelley gets enough shtick, so one can only guess the insults I'd get!
    Trade legs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhiannaB)
    Naww, you're so lovely. I stuck up for you anon in the secrets thread once, yano
    And I would post looks, but I'm really scrawny and am afraid of being bashed and accused of having eating disorders. I mean, Shelley gets enough shtick, so one can only guess the insults I'd get!
    Trade legs?

ohh did you! I get so much bashing on that thread, it is crazy, but most of the hatred has gone now so its all good! and thank you
    I think you should post them, if you;re naturally skinny then its alright me thinks, just explain that! you need to share your fashionnn with THE WORLD!! hahaha legs trade = win.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.