Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougLTFC)
    Yea, fair enough mate. Yea i have got my accommodation, floor 5. I guess you're a bit higher than me considering you're halfwayish up!? lol
    Ooh which room? I was on Stafford 5 last year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    Ooh which room? I was on Stafford 5 last year!
    Fouuuuur! What's the view like from my window? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: I want to be in your position!! (Uni, course and accomodation!) The views are good iirc

ReputationRep:
    over Lakeside.... next to the kitchen. The person in room 6 will have a VERY squeaky bed, to forewarn you... lots of sex going on in there (just a little tale to bond with your flatmates with :p:)
    Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/P1020264.jpg (bad weather!)

ReputationRep:
    woah is that floor 4 view??? that looks very high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomtom:))
    :ninja: I want to be in your position!! (Uni, course and accomodation!) The views are good iirc
    Only ten days! Are you nervous!?

(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    over Lakeside.... next to the kitchen. The person in room 6 will have a VERY squeaky bed, to forewarn you... lots of sex going on in there (just a little tale to bond with your flatmates with :p:)
    Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/P1020264.jpg (bad weather!)
    Thanks for the pic! Let's just hope the person in room six is a Christian (or any other religion for that matter) who believes in only having sex after marriage!

(Original post by FM08)
    woah is that floor 4 view??? that looks very high
    What floor are you on? :ninja: I'm not stalking you!

ReputationRep:

Thanks for the pic! Let's just hope the person in room six is a Christian (or any other religion for that matter) who believes in only having sex after marriage!

Haha, well I was in the next room, so I got an earful every time! Thing to remember is that the radiators clank if anyone hits them, therefore if they are repeatedly hit, it gets noisy... So it doesn't only apply to whoever in room 6

ReputationRep:

Hy, I really appreciate you coz u r an old testimon follower in christainity which is very much resemblance to islam. Its like 2 flmaes from same fire. And ofcoz i also beleve in what you say. Well i am not on your floor but i wont mind climbing up wif u

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.