Turn on thread page Beta

How many piercings do you have? watch

• View Poll Results: How many piercings do you have?
    19.35%
    0%
    25.81%
    6.45%
    12.90%
    6.45%
    3.23%
    7+
    25.81%

ReputationRep:
    & What is your opinion on the number and location of "acceptable" piercings?

x

Edit: I did have 7, but I retired my scaffold so am down to 6

ReputationRep:
    I have eleven. And I don't think it matters how many you have, as long as you don't look like an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    Seven, two massive ones though :awesome:

Any location is acceptable, it's up to the person that gets them where they want them.

ReputationRep:
    i love piercings although i only have two! my parents have a problem with them =(
    im off to get my tragus and my tongue done this summer though =p

ReputationRep:
    yeah well, who are we to decide what place is acceptable.. that is completely up to the person I guess. I have no piercings, im not really into piercings to be honest but sure I undestand people find them cool or sexy or whatever..

ReputationRep:
    just pierced my ears again yesterday haha bringing it up to 5 2 on each lobe and one in the middle of my left ear, just below the cartilage. I secretly want to get a conch piercing but heard it was very painful, so that's the closest I could get to one

ReputationRep:
    2 on each ear And I'm going to get my belly done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likeneverbefore)
    just pierced my ears again yesterday haha bringing it up to 5 2 on each lobe and one in the middle of my left ear, just below the cartilage. I secretly want to get a conch piercing but heard it was very painful, so that's the closest I could get to one
    It is. Horrendously.
    But worth it :yep:
    x
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have 9 in each ear and my nose done.
    Different things suit different people so I don't think it's the number that matters, it's what they look like on the person.

ReputationRep:
    1 in my left ear.

ReputationRep:
    I have 7. Have had more though, in the past.
    Facial piercings can imo ruin a face, so I stick to one nostril piercing. I'd never have another facial piercing.
    I work mainly on my ears. I like 'unusual' ear piercings like the Conch and Daith and surface piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I have 9.
    I'm quite surprised so many people have 7+ piercings.

ReputationRep:
    i have 4 (one in each lobe, my lip and tragus) i definitely want to have more though.

i'm not a big fan of ring septum piercings.. i quite like the bars though.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.