Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many piercings do you have? watch

• View Poll Results: How many piercings do you have?
    19.35%
    0%
    25.81%
    6.45%
    12.90%
    6.45%
    3.23%
    7+
    25.81%

ReputationRep:
    & What is your opinion on the number and location of "acceptable" piercings?

x

Edit: I did have 7, but I retired my scaffold so am down to 6

ReputationRep:
    I have eleven. And I don't think it matters how many you have, as long as you don't look like an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    Seven, two massive ones though :awesome:

Any location is acceptable, it's up to the person that gets them where they want them.

ReputationRep:
    i love piercings although i only have two! my parents have a problem with them =(
    im off to get my tragus and my tongue done this summer though =p

ReputationRep:
    yeah well, who are we to decide what place is acceptable.. that is completely up to the person I guess. I have no piercings, im not really into piercings to be honest but sure I undestand people find them cool or sexy or whatever..

ReputationRep:
    just pierced my ears again yesterday haha bringing it up to 5 2 on each lobe and one in the middle of my left ear, just below the cartilage. I secretly want to get a conch piercing but heard it was very painful, so that's the closest I could get to one

ReputationRep:
    2 on each ear And I'm going to get my belly done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likeneverbefore)
    just pierced my ears again yesterday haha bringing it up to 5 2 on each lobe and one in the middle of my left ear, just below the cartilage. I secretly want to get a conch piercing but heard it was very painful, so that's the closest I could get to one
    It is. Horrendously.
    But worth it :yep:
    x
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have 9 in each ear and my nose done.
    Different things suit different people so I don't think it's the number that matters, it's what they look like on the person.

ReputationRep:
    1 in my left ear.

ReputationRep:
    I have 7. Have had more though, in the past.
    Facial piercings can imo ruin a face, so I stick to one nostril piercing. I'd never have another facial piercing.
    I work mainly on my ears. I like 'unusual' ear piercings like the Conch and Daith and surface piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I have 9.
    I'm quite surprised so many people have 7+ piercings.

ReputationRep:
    i have 4 (one in each lobe, my lip and tragus) i definitely want to have more though.

i'm not a big fan of ring septum piercings.. i quite like the bars though.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.