Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You're too picky. End of.

Should probably add that until you meet someone and start relationships, you won't fully know what you want. The type of person I used to want turned out to be completely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monpetitchou)
    You're too good for me? With an attitude like that, I'm too good for YOU
    I disagree, my little cabbage. However, your spunkiness and and accurate grammar is attractive. Well done

ReputationRep:
    a) Just wait mon!
    I only just got my first girlfriend and I think she's the love of my life! I never want to leave her and I think I found her because I waited. She's perfect, so just wait and he'll come along.

b) Just strip naked in the street, and then the boy who doesn't stop and stare but glances with a quick smirk and carries on walking and in your opinion he is attractive he is the one for you.

c) Just go kill yourself and all your problems will disappear.

Three answers, chose your favourate (spl?).

Relax alex! you're only 16 ... jailbait

But what you describe is exactly me weirdly enough .. black hair, brown eyes, gentle, and my God do I like classical music!! just heard Chopin's opus 28.no7 and learnt it on the piano as well brill !! and yes I love poetry ... shakespeare's sonnets, Lord Byron's cantons; Childe Harold etc etc .. but Im afraid Im not the one for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    I disagree, my little cabbage. However, your spunkiness and and accurate grammar is attractive. Well done
    Haha. You know, you don't seem too bad. I mean, once you get past the arrogance, you're quite funny.
    Yes, I find grammar to be something that we cannot get wrong! It irritates me greatly when someone who is a native English speaker makes more mistakes than a foreigner!

Ah well, that is life.

ReputationRep:
    a bit from column A, a bit from column B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    You just haven't met the right person yet....That's quite fussy but not unrealistic, for example I fit the bill maybe except for looking amazing :rolleyes:
    You love her unconditionally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Relax alex! you're only 16 ... jailbait

But what you describe is exactly me weirdly enough .. black hair, brown eyes, gentle, and my God do I like classical music!! just heard Chopin's opus 28.no7 and learnt it on the piano as well brill !! and yes I love poetry ... shakespeare's sonnets, Lord Byron's cantons; Childe Harold etc etc .. but Im afraid Im not the one for you.
    Oh damn you! You tell me all of this and then you say that you're not the one for me.
    What a tease! Lol

I'm not jailbait. I'm legal in this country.
    =]

ReputationRep:
    probably fat and/or ugly

EDIT: your profile pic reveals all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    You love her unconditionally?
    Well :ninja: um :ninjagirl: no I don't love her at all, but given the chance....

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monpetitchou)
    I'm expecting someone truly amazing, someone who loves me unconditionally, who likes poetry and classical music, who'll protect me and defend me. I want someone who looks amazing too. Someone with brown eyes and dark hair, with pale skin (either that or olive skin) and dainty features.
    Haha
    hahaha, are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    You should let them Pineapple Finger you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGimpMan)
    probably fat and/or ugly

My profile pic reveals all?
    So what, am I fat or ugly, or both?

ReputationRep:
    You're probably being too picky...
    It's because you already have a picture of the perfect man that you think they must fit that bill...
    Sometimes it's necessary to open your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Well :ninja: um :ninjagirl: no I don't love her at all, but given the chance....

:rolleyes:
    Okay.

The Lovely Bones, I got told by my headteacher to never read that book. I read the synopsis, sounds pretty amazing, it's on my reading list.

(Original post by TheGimpMan)
    probably fat and/or ugly

shutup mate, show a bit of respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeester)
    a) Just wait mon!
    I only just got my first girlfriend and I think she's the love of my life! I never want to leave her and I think I found her because I waited. She's perfect, so just wait and he'll come along.
    Out of cuiriosity do you think that we are constantly changing. That is to say, you can not jump into the same river twice, for by the time you have gotton out of it and jumped into it again, it has changed, the bottom erroded a bit more, the particles of cause always being in motion, some of the water has left the river other parts of gone into the river.

*IF* you agree that we as people are constantly changing, then will she always remain perfect? Will your view of perfection remain what it is? Is anything truely permanent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    hahaha, are you serious?
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Okay.

The Lovely Bones, I got told by my headteacher to never read that book. I read the synopsis, sounds pretty amazing, it's on my reading list.
    It is really great - finished it finally last week and now I can't WAIT for the film!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.