Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Like now and again? Its just a man at work in his 40's said that he hasn't cried since he was about 15. How often do you cry? (girls and guys?) honestly? As in watery eyes or tears?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody hurts sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Guys are always telling me they haven't cried since they were like 8. I don't know if they're just trying to sound cool or what..
    I cry more than I would like to state haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Guys are always telling me they haven't cried since they were like 8. I don't know if they're just trying to sound cool or what..
    I cry more than I would like to state haha.
    I know Id like to hear the truth.. guys do you really not cry?

ReputationRep:
    only when he puts it in my butt

ReputationRep:
    Watery eyes sometimes, but the last time I actually cried was years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous,)
    I know Id like to hear the truth.. guys do you really not cry?
    Some people don't but it most probably means they have deadened themselves and feel less.

ReputationRep:
    It's good to let it all out sometimes

ReputationRep:
    I cry all the time lmao but then again im gay XD though i am a guy..

ReputationRep:
    I don't cry, but my eyes started sweating when i failed my driving test the third time

ReputationRep:
    It's been like 3 or 4 years since I properly cried, but that's not to say I haven't felt hurt or sad since then :yes:

ReputationRep:
    No i've never cried, when i'm hurt I let the water out of my sweat glands on my face.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be very surprised if I cried once in 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    I do, too much :emo: Usually it'll be over something to do with my boyfriend. I don't like itttttttttttttttttttttt, it makes me feel weak and stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I cried the other day at the last episode of band of brothers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't cried for years. I'd probably cry if something major happened like a close family member died, but i wouldn't cry if i failed something or argued with somebody. I'd be more likely to be annoyed in those situations.

ReputationRep:
    Last time for me was about March I think.
    Stupid drunken weak moments.
    The time before that was when my cat died about four years ago.

ReputationRep:
    i do all the time =(
    especially over stupid little things im very sensitive =p

ReputationRep:
    I get tears in my eyes a few times a year, but haven't actually properly cried for years.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was crying 1/2 an hour ago. Slightly.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.