Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atal)
    I got a tear in my eye after watching season 2 of 24 where
    Spoiler:
    Show
    George Mason has radiation sickness and he meets his son for the last time

but other than that, nope, not since I had a migraine a few years back and the pain was unbearable
    i still get watery eyes when i think of poor Edger dieing. its because he was stuck outside and then realisation dawned on him that he was gonna get poisened and die. it was also sad because he was fat.

ReputationRep:
    *few*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by utd88)
    thats surely a ******** stat ..probaly just filling space in Cosmopolitan lol

i havent cried in years ...only ever at funerals.

Girls cry all the time and when you ask them why "i dont know" ..they get drunk then run around crying lol wtf
    Haha, I can't remember where I read it mate

ReputationRep:
    I cry, I would say, nearly every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    I don't exactly bawl tears like a baby but have been known to shed a few tears over a sad movie or suchlike..
    nothing wrong with that, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I cry, I would say, nearly every day.
    That's just wrong. It's like never being at peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    That's just wrong. It's like never being at peace.
    Oh Im very much at peace, but even TV programmes and movies make me emotional lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    I can remember crying twice this year....

1. When MJ died

2.After re-reading the hunchback of notre dame for my dissertation =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Oh Im very much at peace, but even TV programmes and movies make me emotional lolhttp://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    Oh.. lol in that case it's all cool

ReputationRep:
    Yep, a few hours ago.....time before that was when I watched Rent last week lol.

ReputationRep:
    When i was 4 years old- damn that was 14 years ago

ReputationRep:
    I cry alot, im a very emotional/sensitive person ha

ReputationRep:
    No matter how much I try not to I cry all the time, over the tiniest of things that don't matter at all, it's freaking annoying. My ex still maintains that I'm the only person to have made him cry since he was about 6... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I cry loads. When I drink I'm fine and stuff but I can't stop crying. I don't drink anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I cry on average at LEAST once a day.

ReputationRep:
    The last time I cried was a few days before leaving my halls of residence for good. I got all sentimental about it. Before then, it was a week before I started uni. I was suffering from depression at the time and couldn't stand my life.

ReputationRep:
    I have never cried. EVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Like now and again? Its just a man at work in his 40's said that he hasn't cried since he was about 15. How often do you cry? (girls and guys?) honestly? As in watery eyes or tears?
    Er proper cried must be 3-4 months now. I did feel like crying badly at a funeral not long ago, but I held it in (like most men do).

I can get the odd tear though watching films

ReputationRep:
    I cried both times I watched Artificial Inteligence, I had to keep reminding myself that he's a robot :'(

ReputationRep:
    If I cry, I really cry. I don't cry over things like a sad movie [not sure I ever had, I'm probably a horrible person], but yeah... Last cried about a week ago. Probably just the combination of bad food and barely any sleep got to me.

I don't cry in public, don't know why...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.