The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
every few weeks. I think i last cried over the mess of my house, i was just back from my hoidays so i was knakcered the house was a tip so i started crying and proceeded to tidy it!
Its horrible seeing ur mum or dad cry, i never know what to do!
Reply 101
henryhoover
See i dont get that ^

When you get pissed off... or something bad happens what do you do?

or you watch something really sad?

like how can you not cry i mean your life cant be that perfect?

i'm not saying my lifes perfect its just that honestly ever since like the age of 13 i've never really let my emotions get the best of me, i never get angry as i dont see the point and when i get pissed off all i actually is end worrying so i avoid confrontations by just being polite and stuff
Mattalie
every few weeks. I think i last cried over the mess of my house, i was just back from my hoidays so i was knakcered the house was a tip so i started crying and proceeded to tidy it!
Its horrible seeing ur mum or dad cry, i never know what to do!

Oh i totally second that

the house thing happened to me earlier... not coming back from holidays, but because my house is getting 'done' ... i think i have an OCD when it comes to the state of the room i walk into
Reply 103
i cry when im upset but if i see someone genuinely crying it makes me cry too
Local_United_Fan
Seriously never. Or not in recent memory anyway.

Not trying to sound hard here or anything btw. Even at funerals...I get upset, but I don't cry - its a bit of a pussy thing to do for a bloke tbh.

Oh and any guy that cries over women should be killed by firing squad.

thats quite upsetting that at a funeral you would be conserned of people thinking your 'pussy', in times like that. i mean i doubt anyone would hold you crying against you in a time like that...

AND you shouldnt deserve love if you wouldnt cry over a woman !
:frown: please cry ok ...
I cry aaaall the time. Not even for any particular reason sometimes, just feel like I need a good cry to let everything out and clear my head a bit :smile:
Reply 106
my eyes sweat
:ninja:
Reply 107
I never cry.

Things just randomly get in my eyes some times...
I cry quite a lot. I think I've been crying a lot more recently than normal what with being so anxious all the time. I think my spirits will be a lot higher once I know that I'm definitely going to Uni.
Spleeny
I cry loads. When I drink I'm fine and stuff but I can't stop crying. I don't drink anymore.

:ditto: Except I've not got to the stopping drinking stage, I've just been trying to drink less, I maybe should just stop though. It takes the tiniest slightest thing to make me cry when I'm drunk and then once I start I just don't stop all night.. And then feel so stupid about it in the morning!
I have crying bouts every few months, but for a girl I cry very little, mostly because I'm pretty good at being happy. But I think some people just naturally cry less, my boyfriend finds it hard to even shed a tear and if he does that means he's REALLY upset. And I'm pretty sure he's not just telling me this to seem manly :P
havent cried since i was around 13, not because of some macho penis waving ego thing, but because i tend to be an emotionless btard :smile:
Apparently it isn't manly to cry, my boyf has this big, tough, macho image and i wouldn't dare tell anyone i have seen him cry 3 times in the 4 years we have been together.
Local_United_Fan
Seriously never. Or not in recent memory anyway.

Not trying to sound hard here or anything btw. Even at funerals...I get upset, but I don't cry - its a bit of a pussy thing to do for a bloke tbh.

Oh and any guy that cries over women should be killed by firing squad.

Why do you think that?
Is it because crying isnt manly, because a woman isn't worth it, or because you think no man should care about a woman that much?

I'm only asking cos much as i hate to admit it at least two of the times i've seen my man cry was because of me.
i cry alot. atleast once a week. sometimes its a lot and sometimes its not. oh im a female btw.
Anonymous
Like now and again? Its just a man at work in his 40's said that he hasn't cried since he was about 15. How often do you cry? (girls and guys?) honestly? As in watery eyes or tears?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudOFG5X6uA
Pickford
I don't cry, but my eyes started sweating when i failed my driving test the third time :frown:

aha :smile:
i failed 3 times as well
hippieglitter
Why do you think that?
Is it because crying isnt manly, because a woman isn't worth it, or because you think no man should care about a woman that much?

I'm only asking cos much as i hate to admit it at least two of the times i've seen my man cry was because of me.

Well girls are more emotional than blokes so I can make an exception.

But I think crying for a bloke, except for something really ****** serious, like your sibling dying or something, is a bit soft. Anything that you can do something about shouldn't be cried about....and if you're cryin over women then you ain't got your **** sorted out, and you're still dependent on other people for your happiness....which is no way to live.

Latest

Trending

Trending